Chapter 24

"Levi come dance with me." I said, dancing with Isabel.

"No." He replied.

"Come on Levi-bro." Isabel said.

Farlan just gave a small chuckle, didn't do anything to help us get Levi to dance. He's such a good friend to Levi not really forcing him to do things he doesn't wanna. But I just wish in this one moment I want Levi to dance he'd help. Everytime I asked Levi to dance with me he never answered or he'd say no. Could it be that he doesn't know how? Or he just doesn't wanna. I know it'd be out of character for him to dance but still, one dance wouldn't hurt. I've even had a day dream of dancing with him, of course not the fancy ball room dancing but a small simple slow dance. I'd be looking into his eyes while he looked into mine. I'd be rest my head on his shoulder while he rests his head on mine. Or even! A moment under the stars, hearing my song So Ist Es Immer. Have him dance with me and give me a kiss at the very end. That would be perfect... But I just wished he would just at least do this with me.

I pulled away from Isabel and went over to Levi where he was sitting. When I approached him, he sat back and looked at me.

"Levi come dance." I said.

"No." He replied.

"Why not?"

He didn't say anything. I sat down beside him and scooted closer to him. "Why not?" I said again.

There was a small silence between us. He averted his gaze from me. I continued to keep my eyes on him, I needed at least an answer from him.

"It's stupid and I don't know how." He said.

I smiled, "It's not stupid and I'll show you how. That's what I been trying to get you to do." I got up from my spot grabbing both his hands and pulling him up. He sighed and got up from his spot, I tugged, bringing him over to the center of the room.

It wasn't an easy process of showing Levi how to dance, when positioning his hands where they were suppose to go he placed them where he wanted. Placing an arm around me pulling me to his body.

"L-Levi this not how to hold me." I blushed.

He gave me a tiny grin before grabbing my butt with his other hand. I pulled away quickly and let out a small gasp. Luckily Isabel was looking, as she was trying to change the song. Farlan took a drink of his tea Levi had made that day. So no one saw that but Levi and I.

"I thought you were gonna show me how to dance?" Levi said boringly.

"I-i am." I moved close to Levi and grabbed both his hands putting them in my sides. When I positioned Levi the correct way to hold me, he look so uncomfortable. When first try to show Levi how to dance he was like a noodle and he was about ready to quit, til I made him do it again with me, I taught him how to waltz which he didn't get very well. He gave me questioned looks everytime I would tell him a step. So I decided I teach him the simple slow dance.

"This is stupid." He said.

"Oh shut it, look this is simple, this one is just a slow dance." I said, putting his hand on my waist while I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Isabel changed the song from the small music box that old played 5 songs. She flipped it to my favorite my mother sang long ago.

So ist es Immer.

"Now all you have to do is slightly step side to side." I said.

We both took a small tiny step from left to right, small pause then right to left. He looked down at me like he wasn't happy, but I shook it off. I just want to have one moment with him where I wanna dance with him. It's not gonna kill him to learn just this basic steps. So we continued the steps again a few times where I could tell he was getting the hang of this because he wrapped his arms round my waist. Moving his arms and hands to a more comfortable position instead of the stiff posture he had.