Chapter 12

In time, I have to say, I've grow a crush on Levi.
I mean, ever since that day he opened up to me or when he saved me, I couldn't help but notice how caring he actually is. Besides his steel grey eyes, his perfect straight nose, his defined jawline, and his deep voice. Being with him made me feel safe. When I'm around him, he makes me have butterflies in my stomach and I'd get this sudden giggly side of myself. I'm never really acted this way... That's when I knew, I was falling for him. I don't mind being alone with him now compared to awhile ago. It gives me a little time to be heart to heart with him, well not really, but at some certain points.

Today both Levi and Farlan came in with there 3DMenuver Gear. Before I didn't know what it was called or had no idea what it was. But as time went on they showed me what the fancy thing was. Today as they came back they brought what to seems to be another set of gear. They both held onto different pieces of the gear, lifting it up to me.

"What this?" I asked.

"We brought you some gear." Farlan said.

"Guys that's sweet and all but I don't know how to use it."

"Give it a try."

I smiled and sat down. "What if I fall?"

"You get back up and go again. And we'll teach you how to use."

I took a deep breath. Am I really gonna do this? It looked like fun, I've seen them use it before. I wonder what it would be like to fly like they do? I thought about it at times, this was actually my chance to do it, to fly like them.

"Okay. Let's give it a try." I said.

They both helped me put on the gear also they showed me how it's suppose to be put on. I was introduced to the handles of the gear that controls where the cord will shoot and such changing directions, it was a lot of information for the handles. But I never knew those things would be the main control to the gear. They told me how to hold them such and telling me the ways of how it makes me decent up in the air by showing me with their own. I've nodded listening to the new information.

We walked out away from the city into a darker part of the region and they began showing me how to handle the gear. How to switch it, which way goes left to right. It was confusing at first but after trying in on the ground it turned out easy.

"Farlan." Levi said.

"Yeah?" Farlan replied.

Levi then tapped his wrist, indicating what time it was.

Farlan eyes widened. "Oh yeah, I gotta go check on the guys."

"Huh?" I raised a brow.

"The guys, Jan, Tracy and Daniil. They said they were gonna take over today on the supply run, since Levi and I were teaching you how to use the gear. I was gonna go check on them to see how it went."

"Oh, well, go then." I smiled.

"I'll see you guys when you get back."

"Hm." Levi hummed.

I watched Farlan launch his gear before he flew into the air. It wasn't long till he swung til he was gone. Made me jealous that I wasn't that great with the gear yet. I just wanted to be good at it already. I turned to Levi in which he was coming closer to me.

"You think you can manage to try to get up from the ground?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Good. Let's try it."