Chapter 19

"You guys ready?" Farlan asked.

"Ready?" I said confused.

"Ready for what?" Isabel asked.

Farlan grabbed a small basket. "Levi and I found a spot the other day we thought would be a great place to get away for bit. I'm pretty sure you'll like it."

"Ooh! Where?" Isabel smiled.

"You'll see when we get there." Levi said.

Both Isabel and I nod in response. Farlan, and Levi both began making they're way out the door as for Isabel and I followed. I began to get a little curious on where the guys were taking us. I mean, this is exciting, as long as its to get away for a bit I'm fine with that. I've been in the underground almost all my life, even it's just a peak of something I'm okay.

We all had our menuver gear on so we just flew across the city. So it was faster to get to the place Farlan and Levi were taking us as we followed.
I noticed we were growing father away to outskirts of the city, as in like little caves that led to no where.

Farlan and Levi both began flying upwards, and both Isabel and I just continued to follow, eventually it got a little dark, so we had a hard time seeing them.

"Farlan? Levi?" I said.

"Levi-bro?" Isabel asked.

"Go up." A voice said. Making it out that was Farlan.

Both Isabel and I went up and noticed a small light. We continued to go up and finally got to leveled ground. In front of us we looked up and there was an opening to the outside world. Both Isabel and I's jaw dropped as we saw the light.

"The sun!" Isabel said, running towards the light shining down.

"The sunlight." I said.

"Surprise." Farlan smiled.

"Guys how'd you find this?"

Farlan set down the basket. "Wasn't easy, we just stumbled upon it."

"This is amazing." I smiled at him.

Suddenly I felt Levi lightly tug the sleeve of my shirt as if leading me away from Farlan. "Levi."

He didn't say anything but walked me over to the sun shining down.

I sensed a little jealousy coming from him.

"I'm guessing this is how the birds get in." Isabel said.

Levi let go of my shirt. I was gonna say something to him but when I looked up and I forgot what I was gonna say.

Isabel ran to the side and began claiming. She held onto a few cracks and edges as she climbed higher.

"H-hey, Isabel!" I said.

Farlan ran over to her, "Isabel it's not safe to climb this, your gonna fall."

"Freedom!!!" She cried.

"Isabel!"

I giggled. Farlan began trying to climb up after her, as he began to grow worried. I could tell he was ready to freak. I turned to my side and looked at Levi.