Chapter 17

I woke up the next morning and I felt... great. Like I feel good enough to be able to get up and move around. Sure, I still have a stuffy nose and such but my huge headache is gone. I feel amazing. I got up from the bed and walked to out of the room and into the living room.

There Levi, Isabel and Farlan were all talking with each other having a good time. I couldn't help but love this view of them all. This was truly a perfect sight for me. All my friends at one table, with smiles on there faces, talking... I love this.

"Morning Y/n!" Isabel smiled.

"Morning Y/n." Farlan said.

"Good morning." I replied, waking to the empty seat next to Isabel.

Both Levi and I looked at each other, and I could tell by the way he looked at me, he said 'Good Morning.' As well.

"How you feeling today?" Isabel asked.

I yawned. "I feel great. I mean I still have a stuffy nose but the major headache is gone."

She smiled. "That's great."

Levi and Farlan both got up from the table and went towards the closet door. They both pulled out the 3DM gear and began putting it on.

"Uh, guys?" I said.

"What?" Farlan replied.

"Where you going?" I asked.

Farlan sat down on the couch and took off his shoes, began putting the belts on his legs. "It's Sunday Y/n."

Sunday? Oh! Sunday... Every Sunday we'd go out on a supply run, usually for others. I can't believe I forgot.

Isabel then stood up, smiled at me before walking over towards the other two. I haven't worked, and I feel bad for not doing so, so I might as well go. I stood up and walked towards them.

"You coming too Y/n?" Farlan asked.

I nodded.

"I don't think you should go." Levi said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

Levi hooked the belts around his waist. "You're still sick. You should wait."

"I'm fine."

Levi looked at me before grabbing my wrist as I was reaching for my gear. "I told you, you're not going."

"Levi."

"Levi let her go, if she says she fine, then she can go." Farlan said putting his hand on Levi's shoulder.

Levi and I stared at each other for the longest time. His eyes were intimidating to me so I turned my head and looked away. God, why does he have to have such a scary glare?

"Levi, I'm fine. I'm strong enough to be able to do a run now."

He didn't say anything but continue to stare at me. His gaze was cold, he wasn't going to give in.

"Levi." Farlan said.

"Come on Levi-bro, it wouldn't hurt." Isabel added.

Levi then closed his eyes, letting go of my wrist. He sighed and moved out of the way. "Whatever."

Farlan and I looked at each other confused. Then he just shrugged it off and went towards the couch. I grabbed my gear and began putting on. It didn't take long so we began walking towards the door.

"I think it's somewhere in the north part of the city." Farlan said, opening the door.

Isabel followed right behind him.