Chapter 18

When we got back all of us were quiet. I don't know why but no bothered to talk. It made me a little scared did they see what happened back there? I mean we got the job done, we got supplies for us and for some people that really needed it that were around. It was always so nice to see these people thank us wen we'd brig them the cart and let them take whatever they wanted. It always made me feel great.

I took off the gear quickly and went into Levi's bedroom. I just wanna sleep now, just forget this day didn't happen.

I walked past a mirror and noticed I had a scratch on my face on my cheek. My guess is when the man slapped me that must've happen and talking about injuries, I noticed when I was taking off my gear my hipbone hurt too. I pulled my shirt slightly up noticed I had a bruise on my hipbone, it was probably when I landed on the ground when I must've hit my hip on the tanks or the ground.

I sighed and I took off my shoes near the door before walking towards the bed. I hear foot steps follow me and I stopped.

"What do you want Levi?" I said.

"I wanted to see, what the bastard done to you." He said, walking toward me, before turning me around to face him. His eyes looked at my face but stopped when he saw something on my cheek. He was looking at scratch on my cheek. His jaw clenched in anger.

"Levi."

"This is why I told you stay, but you didn't listen to me." He said.

"But they were gonna get Isabel, I couldn't let that happen!"

"That wouldn't have happened if the jobs weren't switch."

"I'm sorry." I looked down.

He sighed. "What am I going to do with you?"

I lowered my head, about ready to cry. I guess this all was my fault...

"Oi." He said.

I looked up, and he pulled me close into a hug. I gasped at the sudden contact. Felt my heart flutter a little, I really like'd it when he always hugged me I always will feel safe.

"...Since you don't listen very well to me." He started.

I looked at him confused.

He pulled away from me. "I'm gonna have teach you how to listen."

"W-what?" I asked.

He pushed me onto the bed. I lightly bounced on it and he began claiming on top of me.

"L-Levi..." I said breathless.

"Don't talk." He commanded.

I did as he said and I stayed silent. I watched as he leans close to my face before placing his lips against mine, kissing me. It was soft and sweet, as it always started, then after a little while it began getting heated.

I raised my hands to touch his hair but he grabbed my wrists and pinned them above me.

"I didn't say you can touch me." He said into the kiss.

I sighed.

He slid my shirt up and raised it higher and higher till he took it off my body. As soon as it was off he attack my chest right away. Kissing my collar bone, going lower.

I moaned and closed my eyes enjoying his lips against my skin.

He came back to my neck began planting small kisses here and there.

I suddenly gasped as I felt him biting below my collar bone. I knew what he was doing, he was creating a love bite on my skin.

When he was finished and went toward my pants and began sliding them off. But before he took them off he noticed the bruise on my hip bone.