Chapter 16

It felt like a few hours till I finally woke up again. I still felt horrible as ever, even with the rest I had. I noticed besides me Isabel was gone, I'm guessing she probably went back into the living room after I fell asleep on her while she was telling me her story. I felt a little bad about falling asleep on her but I was so tired, I needed to sleep. I wanna apologize but I guess she would probably understand because I'm sick.

The door opened and in came Levi. He had his maneuver straps still on him but I ignored it and noticed he had a small bag in his hand.

"You're awake?" He said.

"...I just woke up." I replied.

"Good."

He made his towards me and sat down next to me at the edge of the bed. He took out a container made of silver. I looked at it wondering if that was my medicine.

"Farlan said to apply it on your chest and if needed on your back and neck." He said.

"Okay." I reached for it but he moved it away from me. "What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna put it on you."

"W-what?" I blushed.

"Is that a problem?"

I shook my head. No it's not, it's just, I can do it myself. He doesn't have to do this for me.

He moved closer to me, "Can you sit up?"

"Yes I can." I sat up slowly then I felt that monster headache again.

He was stared at me as I looked at him a bit confused. Why is he staring at me like that? I looked at my shirt, and noticed I had to take it off. I started blushing again. God why am I doing this now?

I grabbed hold of the bottom of my shirt and lifted it up over my head, till it was off my body. I shivered slightly from the sudden coolness of the room and my face was still flustered. I had on my (f/c) bra, and I felt embarrassed being shirtless in front of him.

"I've seen you shirtless before, it's not something new, now cut it out." He said.

I took a deep breath and let myself relax a bit. He's right, he's seen me shirtless before but why am I still embarrassed to be shirtless in front of him? Is it because I feel self conscious about myself?

He opened the container and he stared at the clear chunky substance. I'll admit it did have a strong smell to it, that I can actually smell and use my nose because of it. He put 4 of his finger into the container before rubbing the medicine on my chest.

I was flustered so bad I was almost as red as a tomato. I felt his hand touched my collar bone and went down a bit lower. He stopped at the point of where he was about to touch my breasts, then goes he back up to my collar bone.

"Y-you can go down lower if you want..." I said.

He raised a brow at me, then grabbed more of the medicine before rubbing it again on my chest.

I lightly bit my bottom lip for some odd reason as I felt his thumb light rub the top part of my breast.

"Levi." I said.

"Hm?" He hums.

I stare into his eyes lustfully as he stared into mine for a moment. Suddenly we lean close to each other, our face growing close each second until I stopped. Wait. I might get Levi sick if he kisses me. I don't want him to go through what I'm going through. Plus he said he hates sick people. I best stop before our lips meet.

"Levi stop." I said.

"Why?"

"I might get you sick if you kiss me."

"Tch, I don't care."

I blushed lightly as I left his lips against mine. It's been awhile since I kissed Levi. I missed his lips and his taste. The kiss was light and innocent at first but it began to heat up as we continued to kiss. He places the small container onto the small night stand beside the bed before pushing me to lay down on my back. He lays his body on mine, as his lower half was between my legs.

He lightly runs his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance, I obey and let him in as he begins to french kiss me. It was hard for me to breath but I didn't care I couldn't get over kissing him. He placed his right hand holding my face while the other, rubbed my side making me crazy.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck trapped him. His hand ran up my body until finally he grabs hold of my breast. I gasp in the heat kiss from his touch.

He pulled away from my lips and kissed down my neck. This gave me time to breath for moment, as I was panting from the make out session. I felt his tongue on my neck before giving a small suck against my skin as he begins making a love bite.

"L-levi." I moaned.

I suddenly felt him squeeze my breast which made my face burn from blushing.

He pulled away from my neck admiring the mark he made. I continued to blush as he then stared at me. He placed one last kiss on my lips before he hugged my body, hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

My face calmed down a bit but I was still pink. Even when I'm sick Levi still wanted to kiss me. I'm happy he doesn't let the fact I'm sick get in the way of our relationship. I'll admit I kinda wanted to go a little further tonight, but I suddenly felt a little fear thinking about it.

Maybe this was fine enough.

He sat up looked down at me as I returned his gaze.

"Even though you're an infected shithead, I..." He turned his head slightly looking away. "I... love you."

Did he just say he loved me? Levi said he loves me. My heart pounded in my chest repeatedly. I think feel the same way... I smiled. "I... I love you too Levi."

He got up from my body and held himself up while looking down at me. "Get some sleep." He rolled on the other side of the bed before getting up.

He loves me. Levi loves me. Who knew I'd be in love with someone and have someone actually in love with me. You were right mom... I did find love. I blinked a few times before I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

*Flash Back*

I lightly tugged on my mom's shirt to wake her up.

"Mom?" I said quietly.

She opened her eyes, revealing her (e/c) colored orbs. "Yes?"

"Do you think..." I began growing shy. "Do you think, I'll find someone that loves me as much as dad loves you?"

She cupping my cheek and began lightly stroked my hair. "Oh sweetie, it's a little too early to be thinking about that isn't it?"

"I know... but seeing how much you and dad love each other sometimes makes me think about it."

She smiled, "You're a very beautiful young lady Y/n, of course you'll find someone who'll love you as much as your dad loves me."

She kissed the top of my head. "And whoever it is, will be luckiest man on earth."

*End of Flash Back*