Chapter 20

*DON'T! Play music yet.*

Gasp!

I quickly opened my eyes and sat up as I turned to Levi. He was sitting up, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Levi? What's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked.

"...I'm fine. Just... Got back to sleep." He replied.

I laid back down, then Levi followed. He laid on his back, and put his arm over his eyes, concealing them. He seemed to be calming down after what just happened. It just made me wonder, what was that? I mean this is the first time I saw this happen. Did he have a nightmare? I know when I get nightmares I shoot up in fear just like he did. Maybe I should just check on him.

He stayed in the same position the whole time. So I shift over to him, before claiming on top of him before lightly siting on his hips, hovering over him.

Levi moved his arm slightly to see me above him. "What are you doing?"

"I just... Wanted to see what was wrong." I said

"I told you, I'm fine. Go back to sleep."

"No."

"No?"

"Yes, No. I wanna know what's wrong. I've noticed you've done this a few times. Like, how your not in bed when I wake up." I said averting my gaze away from him.

He let out a long exhale from his nose. "...I don't sleep well."

"You don't sleep well?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Why's that? Is it the bed? Am I taking all the space?"

"No." He pitched the bridge of his nose, before wiping his hand down his face. "...I get these nightmares."

"You get nightmares?"

He didn't say anything.

"Levi, why didn't tell me. All this time I thought you avoid me in the morning." I said.

"I don't know why I do. It's fucking stupid. The longest I can sleep is 3 hours, then unusually I get up to avoid the dream again." He replied.

"Now I know. Well... I'm here if you need to talk or for comforting." I began blushing to myself.

"Not only that your morning breath too. It's fucking disgusting."

"Gee, thanks." I was gonna move then he put his hands on my waists stoping me.

I stared at him, as he looked at me. His eyes studying my every move, I loved how beautiful the color of his eyes were. They were such an intense grey color. He pulled my arms so I leaned tpwards him and I lowered myself to him, kissing his lips. He kissed back instantly, letting go of my wrists and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling my closer to him. After a few seconds we pulled away, and Levi loosened his arms me so I could sit up.

"Get some sleep, now." He said.

"I will." I replied.

I got off him and laid down in my spot. Pulling my blankets up to body, covering myself up. I suddenly feel him bring an arm around and wrapping it around me, before pulling me close. I blushed. I never really slept this loves to him, this was a first. He laid his on top of mine and I snuggled into the crook of his neck. I felt safe, safe from everything. Just from him being this close to me haunt may be the most safest place ever. I blinked a few times as I felt my self fall in to a deep sleep.