7

Quick recap

"Well fine." I finally settled on saying.

"Okay then." He said a little taken aback as he straightened himself out. "I'm annoyed and I wouldn't want 'my temper to get in the way'. Could you maybe leave me alone?"

"Uh sure.Feel better. ....Soon."
I managed to mutter out in the least annoyed tone I could muster before turning on my heel and leaving the coffee station to grab a smock and paintbrush.

How rude.

I mean that wasn't awkward at all. I may not have a lot of experience with breaking up but I'm pretty sure that's not how you do it.

I should have known.

We were doomed from the start.

We were built to fall apart.

~*~

"Hurry up would you?"

"Sorry Carly it's hard to stick streamers up with one hand." I said clearly annoyed as I tried My best to balance myself on a chair, Carly and I were setting up for the school dance next Friday and since I didn't have a boyfriend anymore I was dateless.

"I bet I can hook you up with one of my friends." Carly said after pinning up the photo backdrop.

"Its okay, I'll just go lone wolf style." She slightly laughed at that shaking her head.

"Yeah well you know Aiden is going to be there."

"Why? Does he have a date?" I asked way too quickly even though I tried to slow my words down, it was bad enough I finished our project myself, now I had to see him at the dance?

"I don't know, some people said he was going out with Sarah now But I highly doubt that."

Me too.

"It's a possibility, they do have history." I said trying to cover up my last statement.

Carly glanced at her phone giggling to herself.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked as a long sheepish smile spread across her face.

"Nobody at all..." I quickly snatched her phone and scanned the contact name.

Ross

"Ugghhh seriously?"I muttered.

"What?He apologized. He didn't mean it he was just a little drunk."
Carly said snatching back her phone.

"Whatever go on go get broken hearted. I can't help you if you won't listen."I said while taping up the last streamer and handing her back her phone.

"I never asked for your help." Carly exclaimed, sometimes I forget that she has a short temper.

"Okay, well I'm asking for yours please pass the stapler." I said quickly before this became an argument.

I seem to be good at agitating people.

Too bad that's not a job.

~*~

"Well Well...if it isn't little miss drank too much hurt too many ." Makayla cooed as she walked on to the field for cheer practice.

I casted her a look as I stretched out my left leg.

"Still can't get your middle splits huh?"

I remained silent trying to ignore her.

"Jeffreys a really good kisser. " She blurted out after a few seconds.