Brantley Vs. The Kidnapper and the Rapist (38)

Start from the beginning

" I know. I'm sorry I couldn't get the rest of the money, but you have most of it?" Brantley said to Mike. 

" No. That's not what I want? I want 3 million. Nothing lest?" Mike said.

" Baby we have most of it?" Sarah said to Mike.  Brantley moved his head back to me. 

" The keys are in my truck. When I say so, run as fast as you can? Don't stop for nothing, do you hear me Zion?" Brantley said to me. 

" What about you?" I asked him. Before Brantley could answer me, Mike was yelling? 

" Shut up!" Mike yelled at everyone. 

" Okay, this is all you?" Brantley said to Mike. 

" No. I want my money?" Mike said. 

" You can have it. Listen take the money, my truck and you can leave? You don't have to stay here? So, take the money I have for you, my truck. That truck is worth $68,500." Brantley said to Mike. I know how much Brantley loves that truck. 

" No." Mike said to Brantley. 

" Why not!" Brantley yelled at him. I know he's getting more pissed off by the second. I rubbed his back to calm him down. 

" You don't see it do you Gilbert?" Mike asked Brantley. 

" See what?" Brantley asked him. 

" You have it all. All I want is my $3 million? You are worth more that that?" Mike said. 

" Okay. How about this? Me and you will go back to the bank and I will get the rest of your money?" Brantley asked Mike. 

" No. You know his face is all over?" Mike said to Brantley. Pointing over at Mac. 

" Who is he?" Brantley asked him. 

" Oh, you don't know the man who fuck your girl. Yeah that's him. He told me he was so deep inside of Zion." Mike said. Brantley was getting more pissed off. 

" You mother fuck. I'm going to kill you?" Brantley said to Mac. 

" No, you won't. If you do, he will shoot your girls." Mac said to Brantley. 

" Shut up all of you. I'm trying to think?" Mike said.  I looked down at Kathleen who was wake and looking up at me. 

" It's okay baby girl mommy has you?" I told her. 

" I want the baby?" Mike said. I got all stiff right than and there?

" No. No way in the hell are you taking my daughter?" Brantley said to Mike. 

" Why not? You don't even like her. I mean come on, with out Zion and that baby you can go back to do what you love to do best? Fuck different girls. Isn't that what being a rock star means? Fucking different pussy all the time?" Mike asked Brantley. 

" You have it all wrong?" Brantley said to Mike. 

" Oh, do I. Than what is it about then?" Mike asked Brantley. 

" I love these girls more than life itself. What do I have to do to show you that?" Brantley asked him. 

" My money!" Mike yelled at Brantley. 

" I gave you choices. What can I do to get my girls out of here?" Brantley asked him. 

" You can have the 2.5 million, my truck. You want our home take it. You want my '68 Mercury Cougar. You can have that, it's worth an easy $50,000?" Brantley said. I looked over at him. He loves that car more than life I think. 

" No, no, no, no, no, no I don't want that shit!" Mike yelled. 

" What do I need to make sure my girls will get out of here safely?" Brantley yelled at him.

" I need to think. Let me think. Mac get over here?" Mike said. 

" Take your time. No one is rushing you here this is all you?" Brantley told him. I looked over Brantley's shoulder and I saw Mac, Sarah and Mike all talking? 

" Get ready to run babe?" Brantley told me. 

" What about you?" I asked him. 

" Lift my shirt up." Brantley told me. I looked at him. 

" Just do it?" Brantley said to me. I left his shirt up and I saw Brantley's 9 MM. Thank God, he had his guns. 

" I love you Brantley?" I told him. 

" I love you more baby? You and Kathleen are my treasures in life. I love you both so much." Brantley told me. 

" Okay, okay, okay, okay. I know what we want?" Mike said to us. 

" Okay. What is it?" Brantley asked him. 

" I want the money, the truck and the baby?" Mike said to us. 

" No. Not Kathleen. You can have it all, but the baby?" Brantley said to Mike. 

" Don't tell me what to do Gilbert! Mac get that fucking baby now?!" Mike said. 

" Run Zion!" Brantley yelled at me. I looked at him one more time before running to the truck, where Brantley told me to go. 

When I was running I heard gun shots going off like crazy? I didn't stop until Kathleen and I made it to the truck. I was praying all the way, for us to be okay. 

-------------------------

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT?

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN? 

UPDATES WILL BE SOON?

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE?

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE AND THANK YOU. 

THANKS FOR READING?

BOBBY XO XO XO XO XO XO XO