Brantley Vs. The Kidnapper and the Rapist (38)

Start from the beginning

" You can have that baby for now, but after midnight, that baby is mine and mine only?" Sarah told me. I looked at her. 

" Like hell, you are taking Kathleen from me?" I told her. Sarah stood up. 

" JoAnne." She said, looking at me. 

" What? Who's this JoAnne?" I asked her. 

" The baby's name when I get her?JoAnne Faith Jonas?" Sarah told me, looking down at Kathleen?

" Over my dead body, would you be taking my daughter away from me, you sick bitch?" I told her. 

" Now, now, now, now, now, you need to watch it around my daughter, sweetie?" Sarah told me. I looked at her. 

" You're a sick, pathetic excuse for a woman. It's not my fault you couldn't get pregnant, but stealing someone's else's baby is just as sick." I told her. Sarah pushed me to the wall. I was holding on to Kathleen with my life. 

" You listen and listen good sweetheart. I love Mike. He's the best thing to ever happened to me. I want that baby and I will get that baby, sooner or later?"  Sarah told me. I looked at her. 

" If that is so true, then why didn't he get you knocked up." I asked her. She looked at me. 

" Oh, I know. He couldn't have children. His sperm sealed to the land of lost, didn't they?" I asked her. Sarah was about to punch me, but I kicked her in her belly and she fell over. I got up and I ran out of the room, with Kathleen. No one is going to take my Kathleen away from me. 

I was running down the hall, when I heard Mac and Sarah coming down the hall. I looked down at Kathleen who was still asleep. Thank God, I ran down the staires when I heard Sarah yelling at me. 

" Mac, go!" Sarah told her. I looked behind me and I saw Mac running down to get me. I jumped the last 2 steps and I ran to the exit door. When I got there, I shut the door and ran. Kathleen was starting to wake up. 

" Stop! Zion stop right there?" Mac yelled at me. I saw a truck coming down the road. 

' Help! Please help me!" I yelled at the truck. 

" Gottcha?" Mac said when he grabbed me. I was fighting him off of me. 

" Get her back in here--" Sarah was cut off. 

" Let go of her now?" I know that voice. 

" Boss, come--" Mac was cut off. 

" He said to let her go?" I looked over and I saw Brantley. 

" Brantley!" I yelled for him. 

" Zion get over there?" Brantley told me. Mac let go of me. I ran over to where Brantley told me too. I looked down at Kathleen. 

" We are safe now baby girl. Daddy is here?" I told her. Brantley walked over to me. 

" Thank god, you are safe." Brantley told me. I looked up at him. 

" God, I've missed you so much?" I told him. Brantley wrapped his arms around me. 

" You're safe now. I've miss--" Brantley was cut off, by a gun going off. We looked over and saw Mike with a gun. Brantley moved in front of me and Kathleen. 

" Okay, Mike  please put that gun down." Brantley asked him. 

" Nope. You see what you did. You hit sarah in the back of her head. And, you have something of mine?" Mike asked him. 

" Yes, I do. Listen I have 2.5 million in the car, I couldn't--" Mike cut Brantley off. 

" I said 3 million. Not 2.5 million." He said.