KenshinXReader

This is my first one shot so please don't be mean! I appreciate it if you would be nice. If you don't like this one shot, then you can leave in a orderly fashion (Nah I'm just kidding 😂) But seriously, this is my first one shot! Thank you for reading!
- xXBree66Xx :-P
___________________________

It was such a beautiful day and yet you were out getting food. You wanted to go outside and play with Rin and Mai (they are not in the Rurouni Kenshin anime) but your mother ordered you to do some errands, which really sucked by the way. While you were beginning to get lost into your thoughts, you bumped into some mean looking men. One of the men had a scar on their lip wearing a dark green kimono. The other two mean behind him that had blue kimonos on, were twins, vicious looking ones too.  "Watch where you're going, you dummy!" He rudely said, pushing you onto the floor. You were about to comment on how rude it was to hit a lady, but someone beat you to it. Behind you was your savior, a man with a "X" scar on his left cheek and what looked like a reverse blade on his red kimono. You immediately recognized him. He's the man that your mother would tell stories about. This man's name is known as the Hitokiri Battosai. You began to tense up when he said "That's not how you treat a lady" He pulled out his blade, and in one second, they were on the floor. " Don't worry, they're not dead. They're just hurt." He said putting away his blade and offering his hand for you to take. "Thank you very much for saving me, Hitokiri Battosai." You bowed your head as a sign of thanks. He looked at you with a surprised look. "Now, Now, don't bow your head your embarrassing me." He said blushing as he lifted your chin up. "And how do you know my name?" "Well.." You said embarrassed as you continued "...my mother use to tell me stories about you when I was a child, you were like a legend to me." He smiled as he gave you a peck on your cheek, walking away into the beautiful sunset. " Well, I'll see you around, (Y/n)." As the handsome swordsman walked away, your face was as red as a tomato. ' Wait.. How does he know my name?' You though with a confused yet surprised expression.
~ExTrA~
The swordsman was sitting outside of the dojo with a blank expression on his face. 'How did she know my name?' He asked himself repeatedly for the tenth time today. Karou walked up to him with a worried look " Kenshin, are you ok? Kenshin looked up to Karou. "Oh I'm fine, Ms Karou it's nothing to worry about! Im going to get some rest. Have a good evening." He said smiling as he walked into the dojo. Kenshin saw Yahiko and Sano snoring like pigs as usual. He chuckled and went to bed, dreaming about the girl that he ran into this morning.