Chapter 15

Paul and Diane looked at each other. They both had unsure looks on their faces, as they looked back at the woman.
    " We weren't told that you would be planning our wedding." Diane said.

" Well! Surprise!" Yoko said, grinning an extremely forced smile. 

" No... Sorry... I-I can't do this... This bullshit. Paul, come. We'll let you know whether we're... Going with you, or...whatever. Come on." She said, pulling Paul out. 

-------

They both sat in the car.

Silently.

Diane turned towards Paul, and kissed his cheek. He looked at her and smiled. He intertwined his fingers with hers, and kissed her lips softly. She smiled through the kisses and started breathing heavily as he began kissing her neck.

" Paul... Marry me..." She breathed.

" I am... Gonna marry...you." He kept kissing her as he said this. She chuckled as she kicked heels off and crawled from the driver seat to the back seat. Paul unbuckled his seatbelt and grinned cheekily as he moved to the driver side.
      " No... I want to marry you. Right now." She whispered, running her fingers through his hair from behind him. He bit his bottom lip hard, and raised his eyebrows.
       He turned the keys to the ignition, pulled out, and drove to the courthouse. They were excited and full of happiness as they drove closer and closer to the destination. Diane ruffled her red hair, and wiped the lipstick off her lips. She pulled her cardigan and stockings off, giving her a really natural, bare, look. Paul could see her through the rear-view mirror, smiling widely as his anticipation grew.

Finally, they made it.

Paul carried Diane out the car, to the steps. They both hurried to the door and busted in, waiting to be wed.

------

Moments after they were legally married, the two ran to the car, and quickly drove off. Diane sat besides Paul on the passenger side, holding his hand tightly. She had tears running down her face, but not sad tears. Paul looked at her and wiped her cheeks softly.

   " Are you happy?" He asked softly.

Diane nodded and kissed his cheek. She chuckled and wiped the tears that kept falling. " I'm so happy, Paul. I'm so happy that I'm your wife and lover." She said to him, twirling the hair at the back of Paul's neck with her fingers.

___________________________

I know this chapter is shorter than what I usually write. Sorry.