Chapter 8

* hey... This chapter might be a little kinky, so be prepared. Just saying, this was very awkward for me to write so bare with me...*

" Paul... It's time to get up, love." Diane whispered in his ear as her hand ran up his bare chest. Paul smile into his pillow as she did this with her smooth hands.

Paul wrapped his arms around her kissed her head gently. " What's today's plans?" He asked. Diane played with his baby hairs as she told him about the plans of selling their old home that Monica was still living in, and buying a new one.

   " Sounds like a plan." He smiled, before kissing her. She pulled away and scrunched her nose.

" Alright, mornin' breath. Let's get brushing." She giggled as she got out of bed.

She was only wearing underwear, catching Paul's eyes immediately. She stopped in the middle of the room and stared at Paul.

" Do like what you see, Mr. McCartney?" She asked placing her hand on her hip.

" Miss. Gillans... You are just perfect in all the right places. "

" Oh really? Are you sure everything is well?" Diane walked towards the bed, towards Paul.

" Hmm... I dunno. Might I have to do an inspection, love?" He asked her, pulling her closer to him.

Diane straddled Paul's waist with her legs, moving her face nose-to-nose with his. Paul ran his calloused hands up her side, giving Diane goosebumps. The girl began to gently kiss his soft lips, making Paul even more eager to take her down.

They began to kiss even rougher, making Diane moan softly in between breaths. " I can feel you, love..." She whispered softly. Paul bit his lip as she ran her fingers though his hair, slow but rough. Paul grabbed her and  flipped her on her back.

  Diane began to tear at Paul's pants as Paul unhooked her bra without ease. She kissed him harder, not breaking their bind through this. Paul was certainly ready for her, as for Diane, she needed him. Paul pulled down his boxers, revealing himself to her.

Paul began to slide down her lacy white knickers, making him excited to the max. He tossed the piece of underwear to the floor, and sat up to get a better look at the beautiful woman that was only his. She pulled his face to hers as they began to kissed nonstop.

" You're so beautiful..." He breathed, as he began to slide in, protected of course. With that, Diane gasped loudly. He looked at her." Are you alright? Am I being too rough?"

Diane shook her head and gulp. She pulled his head close to her's, so she could see his pretty, hazel, eyes. With every push and pull, their hips moved in a rhythm. Paul was playing her as beautifully as he actually plays his instrument, and Diane was loving every single bit of it.

     " Paulie!! Fuckin' do me!" Diane's encouragement made Paul pull through.

After hitting the climax, Paul collapsed beside his love. Both of them a bit sweaty. She kissed his cheek tenderly and rested her head on his chest, both of them were breathing quite heavily. His hot breath brushed against her face, sending shivers down her body.

     Paul pulled the duvet covers over their bare bodies. " How was that, love? Did I hurt you?" He asked, a bit nervous.

   " you were so gentle... I love you, Paul..." She said, seeping down into his embrace. He wrapped his hairy arms around her, and smiled to himself.

  " Good..."

_________

Later that day...

" I DON'T FUCKIN' CARE!! I DECIDE IF I WANNA GO OUT!!!"

" John... Please!! Can you not be so loud!!"

John and Cynthia were having an argument loud enough to wake Paul and Diane, who were still in bed. The two began to stir as they heard footsteps coming up the stairs. John busted through the door and saw the two.

" PAul... Paul? Well! I see while I'm over there yelling, you two are here fucking!! I'm done!!" And like that, John stormed out of the house.

" What was all that about?" Diane asked Paul.

" Oh, it's probably just another one of their silly arguments. Don't worry. John will come back later tonight, while Cynthia cries about it." He explained to calmly. Diane sat up and looked at him seriously. " What?"

" What?" She mocked." We can't let them go on like this, Paul. He's your friend."

Paul sighed and ran his hand through his hair. " Alright... Come on..." He pulled himself out of bed and got dressed, along with Diane.

-----

* Alright...

Sorry it's been a while since I did a chapter for this book. I wrote this a bit quickly, so it not very good. Yeah... Um, I tried doing something a bit frisky with the whole thing at the beginning.

That failed.

If there is a lot of grammar mistakes...

I apologize.

Things have been slow for me...😑

I hope you all are well!! Until the next chapter!  Peace and Love, fellow Beatlemaniacs!!!✌️❤️

    -Nowhere Artist