Chapter 12

The next morning after the incident, Paul made sure to keep Diane in bed.

He served all her meals that day, in bed. He sat with her in bed. They napped for a bit. They did some activities.

All to make sure that she wasn't bored or alone.

------

* Later that day*

" Alright, love. I'll be back soon. I've just got to go and settle some things."

" Alright, Paul. Be safe." Diane kissed her lover, and watched as he left the room.

----

Paul drove to the house that he hadn't walked into since he decided to stay with Diane and the Lennons. He saw from the outside, that all the curtains were closed, making him wonder.

He knocked on the door, and was welcomed to a lot of clothes on the floor. He saw men's shoes and shirts and other apparel. He rolled his eyes and went up stairs.

He opened that door, and found Monica in bed, smoking with another dude sleeping beside her. Paul was disgusted as she puffed another cloud of smoke into the air.

" Hello, Paul. Finally decided to come home?"

" No. I've come to claim my home. I want you out of here by tomorrow, starting now." He demanded.
" I want this house spotless when I come back, AND your little shit boyfriend can help as well."

She lifted her eyebrows nonchalantly and got out of bed.

She was naked and had her hair down messily. She swayed towards him, and grabbed his collar. She leaned close to him and whispered in a seducing voice.
" Are you sure, Paulie?"

He moved her away and had a look of disgust." Of course, I'm sure." He firmly spat.

She sighed and slipped a dress over her head. She sighed." Fine. Whatever you say, fat-ass."

Paul squinted at her and left the house. He drove away into the main city area, where some of the shoppes were.

He parked and exited from his car, walking towards a certain store for a certain someone.

---------

Later that night, Paul returned home with a bunch of stuff that he bought from different stores. He hid them in a closet, and went upstairs to his girlfriend.
  He entered, and took his coat off. He threw it on a chair, and removed his shoes. He went into the bathroom, and changed into P-j's, before stepping out and lying beside Diane.

He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close. She shuffled a bit and smiled while her eyes were closed.
   " aren't you tired, sweet?" He asked.

She nodded and yawned. He wrapped in the blankets tightly and held her in his warm hold. She kissed his hand after he kissed her head sweetly. She yawned once more, and started to doze off. Finally, after a while, she fell fast asleep, giving Paul the opportunity to leave and go back down stairs.

Paul tip-toed downstairs, and pulled out the bag of things he bought. He went into the foyer, and dumped them onto the floor. He first decided to cut some paper into small squares, and tied them together with some yarn. Then he took a brush and ink, and filled the paper booklet, with words and pictures.

It was about him and Diane, from when they first met, to them now.

He finished late at night, and nervously tucked it into the pockets of his trousers. He went cleaned up and went back upstairs. Luckily, John and Cynthia were up, so told them his plan, and explained them what to do. They both agreed to it, and waited until the next morning to participate in his little surprise. 

___________________________

Ooh! I wonder what the surprise is!😉