Part 14

(I ran downstairs)
"hey Maddy patty slow down"
damon is it true is Stefan coming home(I said to Damon with hope in my eyes)"yes Lexi fixed are Stefan and he is coming home but my little Maddy please stay close to me ok I still don't know about Stefan ok honey"
Ok Damon I will(it has been four years since we last saw Stefan I miss him so much it was that bitch she turned Stefan and Damon a vampire,I sat by the door for two hours I saw a shadow approach the door The door moved and then"STEFAN your home I can't believe your home."

My little Maddy oh I missed you"(Stefan said throwing me in the air and catching me then hugging me so tight)

Hello brother(Damon said leaning against the stairs then Stefan put me down and went over to hug Damon)

Where is Lexi?

She had go I'm sorry Stefan said how Ching down to my level(well one of our maids came in and said that our dinners ready after dinner Stefan put me to bed I couldn't go to sleep so I snuck downstairs and was eavesdropping and Damon and Stefan's conversation)

"Just let Madison go with me she me responsibility"(Stefan said)

Yeah you're doing a swell job you kind of just structure on me I don't think Madison needs to go with you because I don't know if I can trust you know you being a ripper and all (Damon said to Stefan now raising his voice)"We can talk about this tomorrow"(Damon went upstairs)

Stefan was sitting on the couch he had his head in his hands)"are you ok Stefan"(I said to him crawling in his lap)

Yes Maddy I'm ok(Stefan said kissing the top of my head )"come Maddy it's time for you to go to sleep"ok"(Stefan said caring me up to my room)"goodnight Stefan I love you" I love too"Stefan said (kissing the top of my head and then pulling the covers up)

Beep beep beep what "rise and shine Maddy patty"

"What,Aw Damon"(I said getting up)

Your dream was so sad kids you're age like supposed to dream about shirtless guys."

What you eavesdropped in  my dream you should have been here last night it was fifty shades of gray.

Gross get up we are going to San Francisco"(Damon said throwing the covers off me)

Why in the hell are we going there?

We are going to get your daddy(Damon said with a smile)

Well what is your plan for us to go up there somehow convince Stefan to come with us you don't realize klaus won't give him up and you know that Stefan won't come with us this is a suicide mission but screw it I want to come"(I said getting off the bed already gathering my up crap "you won't me up five in the morning why not at six?

Because I'm going to go sneak in a Elena's house and I'm going to lay in bed with her.

Oh Damon you need to get a life.

We got in the car an drove for a few hours.

I walked through a door
Kol you bloody asshole I'm going to kill you(I was running after kol)"

Madison why are you chasing kol?(Elijah said slowing me down)

"because I was talking to a young man and bloody kol compelled him to ack like a chicken

Oh well then carry on(Elijah said to me pointing the way kol was hiding under his bed,"kol I can't believe you did that come out you butt face so I can kill you.

"Butt face what are five(kol said laughing)

No but my foot will be five incase deep in your ass.

Maddy patty it's time to wake up(kol said)

What?

Wake up(Damon said slapping my face a little bit)

"What, oh I fell asleep.

"We're here(Elena said to me)
we finally got to Stefans old apartment Damon opened a door it was a room with alcohol we waked a little bit more and we saw name "Damon said those are Stefan victims"(there were so many names we have to get Stefan back before klaus undos Lexi's work)

Me and Damon went in we made Elena stay in the car Damon on one slide klaus I was on the other side"you must have a death wish"(klaus said to Damon well let's just say it got out of hand klaus said I could stay but Damon has to go I said to him "no Klaus I will not stay with you the only reason I would stay is to make sure you want hurt Stefan"

Your now calling me klaus what happened to papa?(klaus said)

I stopped calling you that when you throw me across the bar(I said to klaus)

Love I'm so sorry(klaus was trying to finish his sentence but I cut him off)

You what....you are not the man I used to know my papa would never put a hands on me and he would never hurt his family(I said to him holding back tears then I said goodbye made it outside Stefan was out there he was talking to Elena she started crying and then run to the car I walked up to him I said(you didn't have to be a asshole
She just wants to know you are ok and tell you that she loves you it was me and Damon that brought her up here so get made at me or him but not Elena(I said and then I got in to car to come Elena down Damon finally got in the car and he started driving and this is why I stop dating after I losing two,one died in my arms the the author one just was gone in the wind I was madly in love with them I just can't no more and seeing Elena yeah no thanks.