Part 12

Well I look different now I'm blonde still have Blue eyes but my features are different I decided to take the name Elizabeth and so I found a way to join their gang I said that I am Lexi's friend she told me if anything happened to her I have to keep an eye on them and I heard that they had some trouble which they bought it and I wanted to see how Stefan was doing with me disappearing I want to know what he would say so I worked it up in a conversation about me.

Me and Stephanie were finally alone and I ask him"Lexi told me that there's a girl named Madison but I haven't met her yet"(I said to Stefan and he dropped his head) so is she like your sister or cousin?

No she more like my daughter and she left a while back we got in a argument and she just disappeared she wanted to leave before we got in a argument but Me and Damon said it probably wasn't a good idea because with all this stuff going on I just don't know where she's at and it's hard for me to focus because all I'm doing right now is worrying about her she just still a child in my eyes.
(Stefan said in a really sad voice all I wanted to do is run into his arms and say I'm here don't worry but I can't his life needs to be way more important then our feelings right now)
"She might just be going through something and if she loves you she'll be back."

Yeah but Madison is known for not forgiving she holds grudges pretty well(Stefan said taking a big breath and then letting it out) trust me when Lexi describe her to me it sounds like she really loves you and I know she'll probably be back she's just a crazy teen I know
Be cause I was her once in my days." ;-)

Well I was going to the grill and I looked up and I saw as I was walking in and he was walking out it was......klaus I was going to go talk to Damon about the thing he did to Elena which he fed her his blood so when the sacrifice happens she'll come back but as a vampire which I don't see the big deal about it Being a vampires is not that bad I mean I've been one all my life never really been human well and some degree I am human I get colds I don't heal fast so practically I'm a human that just has an appetite for blood.

Well I waked past him I was afraid to go in and see if he did anything I want in a everything was ok thank God I did not want to see Damon dead well Damon is really regretting what he did well not what he did he just knows that he screwed up. After the grill.

We were talking to Elijah)"so Elijah has klaus always been this way"(I asked Elijah seeing if it was me that caused him to go crazy)"klaus was headed down a dark path until he meet a woman nine months past and the woman came one stormy night and left a little surprise outside of our camp it was a baby girl named Madison she left a note Madisons mother said that her tribe won't allow her to stay with her because this was out of wedlock and the note said that the baby was Klaus's,which I was the one who found her and I talked klaus into keeping her in overtime he changed she was his light but one night she was taken from us after that night klaus began slipping"(Elijah said to me Damon Stefan and Elena)

What do you mean she was taken(Damon ask)

Someone took her in the middle of the night and brought her to a place and burned her alive couldn't even identify her the only thing that gives us a hit who it was is that Madison had a necklace that she never took off  Niklaus give it to her when she was young it was a wolf that Niklaus carved for her"(He just said I could tell he was choking down tears it sucks that I was the reason why my dad went down a bad path I was wondering what happened to that necklace and I found out just now it made me want to go dig up my so-called body and take it that Nicholas was one of the most important things that I ever had but I have to leave because I have to get an apartment Stefan said I could stay with him but I know that there are spiders in those rooms so I declined his offer so I went and  I found one that I really liked so I bought it.

I was unpacking and the door slammed open it was that lady "your Time is needed she said to me"she ran over to me and knocked me out I woke up I was in the back of someone's car that lady she was driving it looked  like we are in the woods I try to set up but I couldn't.

Oh look who's up Madison Blair Michaelson(that lady said)

Where you taking me?

To Go save your daddy see if you have been paying attention you would know that they are going to try to kill him well Elijah is going to and I'm going to bring you to snap sense into Elijah and klaus see I've been keeping you away from him for this reason your dad needs to be a hybrid(The lady said stopping the car the car) where at your destination"

She got out and then got me out we are walking through the woods it was pitch black I don't know how she could see anything then there was Elijah on top of klaus"NNOOO Elijah stop!" (I run over and I ripped off my necklace that was keeping my disguise elijah's face but the one face I can't get out of my head is my dads he looked at Elijah and "said if you let me live I'll led you to are Family"then Elijah let go and they were off, I turn to Stefan and I said I'm so sorry Stefan walk towards me

"Madison you were Elizabeth?

Yes I'm so sorry Stefan I just I can explain.

I don't care(Stefan said basically running to me and hugging me so tight) i'm just glad you're safe."(tears fell from my eyes I buried my face in to Stefan shoulder.

"(tears fell from my eyes I buried my face in to Stefan shoulder