Part 8

Look who decided to come home(Damon said crossing his arms raising an eyebrow)

Yeah sorry one of my friends had trouble and I had to help her(Stefan waked over to me and hug me so tight) Stefan it's kind a hard to breathe.

Do you know how worried I was about you did not answer your phone you were just gone in the wind(Stefan said breaking off the hug )

I have only been gone just for a few weeks(I said to Damon and Stefan looking Stefan square in the eyes and then I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms taking a big breath)

Few weeks try three months(Damon said walking closer to me)"me and you had a run-in my room and you told me off and then left and then it was bye-bye Maddy Patty."

OK whatever I'm going to my room(I said running up the stairs)

This arguments not over young Lady(Stefan said walking closer to the stage crossing his arms looking up at me)

Well it is now(I went in my room and close my door and my room is kind of different it looks like it was abandoned for years but I didn't think about it I just sat on my bed taking in a big breath)

Did Madison just go in her Old room(Stefan said confused walking up the stairs Damon followed behind)

I'm sitting on my bed and looked down and I realize there was a spider right by my hand  I flew off the bed and walked right outside.

Are you Ok Maddy you just went in your old room that you probably haven't been in there for like 10 or 12 years (Stefan said getting more concerned)

I forgot Damon hasn't called the exterminator yet(I accidentally said out loud I just getting carried away with my thoughts not paying attention)

I hasn't called the exterminator yet what do you mean(Damon said walking closer to me)

Then I was like you know what I am acting this way because....I'm drunk how do you them apples(I said hoping that they would buy that I'm drunk which I'm not I just kept digging myself a whole)

OK that explains it(Damon threw me over his shoulder and  carried me to his room)

Damon are you sure you want to sleep with her tonight I mean she gets pretty crazy when she's drunk?

Yeah I can handle Maddy Patty(Damon said laying me down on his bed when we were walking through the living room I noticed there was a girl there she look like rose the girl who betrayed my papa really she helped katherine I just wanted to run and reprint her throat out but I knew that I can't do that right now because I can't expose who I am until I'm ready to fight that lady)

I woke up and I walked in the living room and roses was there"oh hello bitch(I said to her with a smile on my face)

I beg your pardon do I know you(she said with a confused expression on her face)

no you don't know me I just heard a lot about you how is your friend or brother I couldn't figure out what he was to you?

He was my friend and he is died(Rose said looking down at the ground)

I laughed in her face.

What the hell is wrong are you crazy or something and who are you(she said getting frustrated I knew if I said Madison then she would remember so I said Maddy I Usually do say Maddy)

Maddy is the name and I preferred being called insane (I said to her being a smart ass) Damon broke us up he said they were going somewhere)

when Damon left I heard that Katherine was underneath a church where she can't get out so I'm going there to go annoy the crap out of her now she is underneath the church she wasn't at first and I thought she was in a cemetery which she's not in the cemetery it was a church like in the middle of nowhere but whatever)

I skipped to the church and I walked down the stairs and I saw Stefan and Elena and Katherine they were talking I just of the stairs listening to him talk and then Katherine had said she had the Moonstone and she revealed it and" Stefan said you manipulated this whole plan you psychotic self-centered selfish bitch"Katherine said no because I'm going to be the safest psychotic selfish bitch because no one is going to come in here because they don't want to be stuck down here and yada yada yada well I got up and just went home before Stefan and Elena came out there's no reason I just didn't feel like talking I snuck in and I saw Damon and Rose talking I was going to Damon's room then I realize they might come in here  I don't want to be in there when they're getting butt ass naked so I just went up to Steffens praying to God hoping that he won't come home with Elena but then I got up and actually went to the store and bought repellent and I went into my old room and I lifted up my blanket in there was probably like 20 spiders and they were freaking big ass spiders seeing that oh heck no I'm not staying in this room i'm just going to have to kick Stefan and his room and I wouldn't happen but I can try.

Well next day came an I was talking to some people and they said yeah to bed Klaus's  daughters not alive that would've been perfect to use for like trading her over her something and (I zoned out and I was thinking they said I'm not alive no more) so what happened to klaus daughter?

Someone burned her alive in A house and she's buried actually on a properties nearby but I wouldn't to go there I was but they might be there and they might not be so happy if He showed up and me standing on het grave.(what the heck I'm dead now I guess I can dig her up and see how she was I mean I wonder how they thought that this burn victim was me,it was a long time ago so probably the remains are dust by now) I got pulled out my thoughts when I heard"yeah klaus has been acting way more vicious this past Century I guess his daughter was the reason he's this cold dark monster."