Part 13

Well great Damon got bit by Tyler Lockwood One night and he's dying Stefan is trying to find a cure for him so nothing is really coming up I went to the witch house and they wouldn't even let me through the door I could hear there whispers no Michaelson's allow Man witches can be bitchy well I wanted to find my dad so I was searching in Mystic Falls everywhere found out he's in Alaric old place so when I arrived it was late night and it was empty there were just blood bags everywhere then I was thinking as I was running home and it might be too late for Damon when I got there Damon was getting out of his bed he was OK I ran and jumped in his arms "said Damon you OK what happened."

Well Stefan made a deal with klaus for his blood that was what healed me"(Damon said I think Damon was thinking what I was thinking I know my own dad and I know Stefan and my dad were friends at one point in time that's when I was with Damon and I remember Lexi smacking the crap out of him for becoming the ripper again Stefan has a real bad blood problem so do I that's why I just stick to blood bags and animals because if I just touch someone's neck that's a human my animal instincts I call it I just want to rip there head off in some degree I'm just like Stefan but I have never let it got bad because I keep my humanity on I have only turned it off a few times and I have managed to turn it back on those few times I have turned it off it was kind of hard it was Stefan really snapped me out of it if my papa try's to hurt Stefan this will end bloody I was in Stefan's room and this guy came out of nowhere)
How are you?
Im the guy that's going to Bring you to your so called daddy"(that mysterious man said sarcastically when he said my dad)

Wait he doesn't believe that I am his daughter does he(I said to him looking him right nice grouping my fist)

No that's why am bringing you to him he wants to kill you for impersonating his daughter(The man said grabbing my arm)

I'll go with you you don't have to force me or anything(I said holding back tears I can't believe he doesn't believe that I'm me but see at this time I'm at our house and I'm wearing a red dress because it's Elena's party tonight)

You're dressed up for your own funeral and get in the car we have a long way(The man said shoving me in his car) shut up back there so I can call klaus an tell him that I have you.

"so who is Stefan with my dad?

You mean klaus listen kid we all know you're not his daughter she died 850 years ago.

It would actually be 948 years ago i've been away from him for 150 years(I said to the man bloody hell what am I going to do to prove to him that I'm am Madison before he try's to kill me.

Hours past we arrived at this bar, they were all in there and Niklaus through his hands in the air "look who's here"(he ran over to me)

Listen klaus before you do anything you're going to regret listen out I don't know how I can show you that I am your little girl papa it is me I'll do anything to prove I am Madison(he pushed me against the wall "you're not my daughter she died and don't call me papa"(he put his hand around my throat and pulled me close he was grinding his teeth I could hear it)

Oh yes I forgot Pantley I died 948 years ago cause someone burned me alive and the only way y'all dandified my body because of a necklace you know what I don't know how I'm going to even convince you you're so far gone so well least I will die by my papa's hand"I'm not your papa(klaus said throw me across the bar)

maybe if I show him I'm a hybrid maybe he'll think hey this might be my daughter)"klaus listen to me I am your daughter look (then it hit me show him my memories)"klaus  open your mind to me so I can show you please if you kill me your regret it later when you really do find out"(I said to him now tears are falling from my eyes)

I ran over to him open your mind to me I put both hands on the Side of his head tears started falling from his eyes"Madison I'm so sorry" I told you (I started walking away he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug)

I love you but you have fallen so far I have to go I have A party I have to go to it's my friends birthday"wait you are not leaving yet I have to explain "(He said to me)explain what?
Im leaving.

"No your not I have to Something and then I want to talk."

(then I looked klaus in the eyes and said "if you want us to work this out start being a dad and not a asshole if you really loved me you would not won't hurt Stefan"(I said to him then I ran off....I made it back Man it was a killer party
Oh hell yeah my song was on I like big butts and I can't lie,
I was looking for Damon I found him in his room"hey are you ok?

I just need to be alone(Damon said grouping his head I waked up to Damon "no you need someone"(I wrapped my arms around him)
I love you Damon and we will fine away to get Stefan back"(I kiss Damon on the cheek and said goodnight and I want upstairs to Stefans room I fell to the floor tears fell."what am I going to do klaus is going to break him I don't want to lose him an if he fails we don't have Lexi to help us.