Part 4

"I was sitting on the stairs listening to Damon and Stefan talk and this is what I heard.

"Stefan what happened to Maddy she would never act like this?
"She started acting this way when you killed Zac's wife right in front of her that's when she started going downhill."(Stefan say crossing his arms and lifting and eyebrow and then shaking his head)

"Your not honestly going to blame this on me are you I mean Zack's wife could not be the first time she saw death."(Damon said grabbing a Glass of bourbon off the table next to him"

"I mean Damon it was pretty gruesome."

(I was sitting on the stairs and I don't know really why I have been going downhill I never really thought about it until now, I mean it was pretty gruesome but I don't think about it it wouldn't be her it would've been my love him doing something so bad then disappearing.

(The next day I went to school and I noticed Caroline she's been wearing scarves every day and finally I tore it off there were teeth marks) oh who could've done this( I said sarcastically I ran home saw Damon and I put my fist in the air and ran as fast as I could towards him a sock him in the face and he flew into one of the dressers nearby)

"What the HELL Madison!

"Yeah what the hell is wrong with you doing that to Caroline."I said to him and my eyes turned completely black and my teeth got very sharp.

(This is first the time I have ever seen madison a vampire she kind of looks like a hybrid the only hybrid I know of is klaus could he be.....noooo Damon was thinking until maddy interrupted him)

"If you get any closer to Caroline I order you to leave Mystic Falls Damon do you understand!

"Maddy you're not going to tell me what to do."(Damon said crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow giving me the bitch face)

"Oh really Damon I command you to stop feeding on Caroline."(my compulsion is so strong that I don't  even have to look at them my compulsion is so strong that no one has yet broken it) and I compelled him to forget what happen.

"Damon said hey what happened to the dresser and why are you home so early don't you have like two more hours until schools out?

"I don't know what happened to the dresser and yeah I just don't feel good.

"Hey Maddy I got a surprise for you.

I found out the reason why you won't stay in the other rooms because you don't like spiders so I fixed up your old room and I heard A exterminator and now go look.

I ran upstairs and when I saw my room it was pretty cool I haven't been in any of these rooms and over like 10 years or even longer Damon snuck up behind me and said "hey do you like it"yes I absolutely love it thank you Damon(and I hugged him really tight and then jumped on my bed Damon did too and we both fell asleep)

"I heard that Maddy is missing so I went home and started yelling her name I went upstairs I noticed one of the doors were open I walked in and I saw Damon and Maddy sleeping on the bed I haven't seen Madison in this room since her and Zack were in there and she saw a spider and she hasn't probably been in there over these past years. (Stefan close the door and went up to his room and call Elena and told her that he found Madison)

I woke up an Damon was beside me I started laughing because I noticed Damon was sleeping on his face I got up and threw a blanket on Damon and went downstairs Stefan and Elena were on the couch I said"hey next time You need to put like a tire or a sock on the door( I was smirking going over to the table that had alcohol on it and pouring me a glass of bourbon)

"What do you mean?
(Stefan said with a very confused look on his face)

"Harder..harder...harder that's what I heard outside your door one night."

"Oh I was giving a Elena a massage."

"Sure!(I said to him with a evil grin on my face)

"Seriously Maddy I just gave her a massage that was it." 

"Oh hey Stefan you know we are running out of that thing"
"What thing"(Stefan looked at me very confused)

"You know that thing Stefan "(moving my eyes towards the basement)

"I think she means blood Stefan(Elena said)

"What how do you know.?

"Ohh...ok! yeah Elena knows about us being vampires."

"Oh for how long?

"A while.
(Stefan said)

-----------

I don't think I ever told you how Damon and Stefan,how they raised me, Stefan has always been more like a dad to me every time I needed him he's always there he's always there if I get Hurt or there holding me When I'm sad"Damon on the other hand he's like that uncle you always wanted Actually Damon was kind of a like a dad to me until Katherine came along and broke Damon's heart and turn them into vampires we were all happy living life until she came along in wrecked everything. But whatever back too the story.

"I was going down to the grill because I got a job only reason why I got it because Stefan said I should be apart of something,so I did and because I wanted to get closer with Matt"well I arrived and I was behind the bar working and I kept looking at Matt smiling at him he would smile back then that guy that I bumped into in the hallway showed up he sat at the bar and said "hey Maddy I been meaning to give you this"
My diary I been looking all over for it where did you find it?
"That day when you bumped into me you dropped it I tried to go give it to you but you were in class.

"Oh thank you.(he's really cute but he looks so familiar i forgot his name was it kale no Was it Colton no oh yeah remember it was kol but wait I don't remember giving him my name.)

Um how do you know my name I don't remember giving it to you?

Oh I asked around.

Um..ok.

Hey you should come stop by sometime I would really like to get to know you and What I mean like sometimes means now(I compelled Madison to come with me to my house I think this is my Madison my Brother's daughter Madison I was raised with her she was like my best friend she doesn't really look like her but reading her diary makes me think maybe this could be her the only thing that looks different it's just her eyes they are brown and Madison's are blue)

You know you didn't have  to compel me all you had to do was ask you dork so where we going to "my house I need you to meet somebody"