Part 5

We arrived at his house he brought me in we walked through the front door it was a really nice house it was really quiet and it looked like they just moved in kol led me into this room it had a table and there was that guy Klaus "kol said I have to go grab something wait here"OKAY!

What are you doing here?(Klaus said confused)

This other guy walked in he was tall he had brown hair he was wearing a suit and he was really Nice.

I don't think we've have met I'm Elijah and may whom you be?

Um Madison where is kol?

Did you say your name is Madison?

Yes(that time klaus got up from the table walk closer to me)

Oh thank God kol what were you doing?

Tell me who does this look like Madison close your eyes.

Um.....ok?(he put up a painting that looks like me sleeping "klaus said Madison is that you my love" klaus ran over and hugged me as tight as he could just felt familiar but I just couldn't remember and then it hit me this already happened the window blew open and it was that lady) please don't why are you doing this to me I yelled to her klaus pushed me out of the way she ran over to him and compel him to forget that this happen again she went to Elijah next then kol,she blew powder in my face and I crashed.

I woke up in Mystic Falls cemetery but I had on clothes and I had my ring but I had a cut across my face... I ran home and I walked through the front door "Stefan said oh my gosh I have been so worried where have you been? I don't now.

You don't know what happened to your face? (He said running over to me he tilted my head to the side so he could see the cut) Who did this to you Madison?

Can we Stop asking questions my head hurts an where is Damon?(I looked at Stefan tears filled down my face I don't know why but deep down inside my soul knows what but my mind it's letting me know why do I end up in Mystic Falls cemetery.

Hey..hey..hey it's OK I got you don't worry(Stefan said to me hugging me so tight he was rubbing my back he said you're freezing cold then he led me to the fire he set me down on the couch and he went to go grab a medical kit) "he said this might need stitches."

Hey Stefan  do you know a guy name klaus?

No! Why?

I Don't know the name just keeps going through my mind but hey you didn't tell me where Damon's at.(I was making sure that he wasn't with Caroline I was getting really worried)

Well I figured out what Damon was trying to do you remember Katherine"yeah I remember that bitch."well Damon is madly in love with her if you remember and he thought she might be underneath a old church which she wasn't and now Damon is now in some deep depression cause he finally figured out who Katherine really loved.(when Stefan said that I saw Damon he came through the door he had a bottle of bourbon in his hand"oh look who decided to come home you know your daddy was really worried about you."

Damon you need to go to sleep you're drunk"no!"please before you do something that you'll regret"I have no regrets not one thing in my life."actually Damon you do you regret more than you think you're not a big tough guy like you act your a big soft that just drowned his self in alcohol because you're too scared to realize that you are just big softy(this time I was yelling at Damon rolled his eyes and he went to his room)

Then the door open I first thought it was Elena then I realize it's Katherine I ran over to her and pushed her against the wall"what the hell are you doing show your face around here you bitch?"this is going to be the last time you ever broke Damon's heart."

Oh Maddy you're more feistier than ever.....your always so protective over your family you don't want them to get a heartbreak you're doing a swell job"(at this time Katherine threw me across the room hitting a table a wooden pierce then went through my chest I ripped it out my eyes turn yellow)"you're a hybrid"(Katherine then just ran out after yelling that)

"I can turn my eyes to completely black red or yellow i usually prefer yellow because my teeth are more sharper, Stefan run over to me and " he said I have never seen you a vampire before I don't think your  a vampire... You look more like a werewolf."
And then at this time I fell to the floor from blood loss.... I woke up in the hospital Damon was actually in their Stefan was nowhere to be seen.

Hey kiddo how you feel(Damon said scooting more closer to me he grabbed my hand and had a smile on his face)
How l Long have I been out?

For four years(he said with a straight face) oh shut up Damon you're still wearing the same clothes you were wearing yesterday."oh Maddy I can't get nothing passed you(Damon said sarcastically) Stefan told me what you said you love me you really love me(Damon was singing he was being very irritated) hey Damon where is Stefan?

Oh he's in the other room Caroline got in that car accident and she's not really waking up Elena was in there he only just went in there though he's been by your side all night.

Well we finally got home and I went upstairs and went to bed.

I heard a big noise downstairs I ran downstairs fast as I could it was some lady chanting she brought a knife and stab me I immediately fell to the ground and "I said who are you"and then Bam I fell in a coma.

Stefan who was that woman what did she do to Madison she's not waking up,nobody over here figure it out what was going on but Bonnie brought her grandmother and said that "She was under sleeping spell"

Well how long until she wakes up (Damon said very concerned)

It depends on that lady who cast the spell maybe tomorrow maybe next week maybe next year I don't know all you have to do is just wait.