Part 7

Wait......what am I thinking I cant get you involved Elijah the lady did say that I am not allowed to involve family Elijah I command you to forget that we met at this moment the next time you see me you'll remember this moment I'm sorry. If I'm going to take down this woman who I don't even know her name I'm gonna have to get some help from my friends in New York , I went home and I walked up to Damon before he could say anything I did the same thing I did to Elijah then I did it to Stefan.
I left I kept hearing about a Moon stone but I don't really care Elijah said that he hasn't had contact with my dad so that means that lady did this to as no one remembers him being here and my dad.it's like he wasn't even here and man I can't believe I've been out for a year I missed so much I can't think about this right now I'm going to have to  hurry I have to get this done.

I flew to New York and I got off the plane and I was greeted by my friend Jeffrey but I couldn't Jeff."hey Jeff what's going on did you get a new car"(I can't figure out if Jeff's gay or straight he hits on me but yet then it looks like he might be bisexual I can never tell, he has great fashion sense he's kind of he has short brown hair Brownskin but he had blue eyes I think they're contacts but with him you can never tell Jeff is just mystery)

Yeah I got a new car it's nice yeah(Jeff said in his cage accident smiling at me like a dork)

Hey how's Stefan?

"oh he's good he's real good yeah.....yeah I don't know I have been in a asleep coma for a year some stupid lady I don't know who did it  but somebody told me that her name was midway yeah I know what her name is.

Yeah I heard of her name before she's from New Orleans like I am they call her mama way."mama way y'all sure do you know how to name them down there don't you."

Yes we do(Jeff and I was laughing he brought me down to this underground club everybody in there were witches he was a witch to or whatever you call him witch warlock I don't know he told me once but I was too drunk to remember)
Well we got to the club and I was getting wasted let's just say now there is video of me dancing after that he try to introduce me to someone.

Maddy this is Rose Maddy she will help you find out who this lady is that will not let you unite with your family.(she was beautiful she had tan skin long curly hair her eyes were actually green) so Rose have you always lived in New York?

PK you could stop the small chat I'm just here to help you with your little problem and then you can go because I bont like having originals in the house(she said to me crossing her arms and looking me in the eyes)

Whoa chill out I'm nothing like the originals and I'm not a original I can still die they can't die(I said to her rolling my eyes and crossing my arms and walking a little bit towards her)
"Good Because I don't like trouble in my club"(she said that Un crossing her arms and pointing towards a room) "we need to go in there and start right away this will take a while(she was right it did take a while it took four weeks a months because what she was doing was draining her she would put her hands on my head and pull out the ladies images and then she would drip her blood on this map to try to find her and we were in luck we finally found her Mary trench she is a vampire so I could kill her  yeah so now I can go home .

I didn't even take a plane I just ran home.

I walked through the front door nobody was home I walked around yelling there names but then"you

I walked through the front door nobody was home I walked around yelling there names but then"you...what did you do."

I didn't do anything honey all I did was restart time.(it was mama way she walked from the corner of the room)

What?(I said to her very confused I dont know what is going on what did she mean she turn back time)

Means that all that stuff that happened to you your papa coming back has not happen yet see Honey Damon and Stefan are looking for a Elena because somebody is going to give her to Elijah.

Wait you're telling me that me seeing kol and klaus and Elijah never happen?

Oh it did honey it's just a turn back time and no you missed it because you were in New York trying to figure out how to kill that lady.

So me showing Stefan and Damon my memories working at the bar with Matt everything is erased.(I said tears falling down my cheeks in Joy actually because all the terrible things I had to show Damon and Stefan are no longer their)

You get a second chance don't screw this one up(she said walking towards the door)

Thank you mama way(she nodded her head and then walked outside the door disappear I stayed in the living room waiting for Damon or Stefan or somebody so I had some bourbon and I was sitting on the couch laying my head down for a few minutes and I realized well since nobody's home I'm going to take a bath in Damon's bathtub.

I heard Damon say so where is Elena?

She's home (Stefan said)

Well basically blah blah blah Elena blah blah blah Katherine and then Bam I walked.
Madison?