Part 6

Papa!..papa! Where are you? (I was screaming I had a dream I was looking for my papa tears gathered in my Eyes I was shaking with fear.

I'm right here my love whats the matter did you have another bad dream again?(it was klaus he ran into my new room he sat on the side of the bed stroking my face "he said don't worry love everything's OK I'm here papa's here I won't let nobody hurt you(klaus said with the sweetest voice it was so comforting and I bury my face into his chest)

It wasn't about me the dream was about you that Michael he found you and tried to kill you.(Big tears stream down my cheeks I looked into my papa's eyes I was very shaken thinking about what Michael and what he could do to my papa)

Listen love Michael will never tear me apart from you don't worry about me I'll be fine(I looked into her eyes seen fear it hurts me to see her this way)

Few minutes after kol came in are you all right Maddy(when I walked in the door I saw Maddy holding onto Klaus she must had another bad dream)

I'm fine kol you can go back to sleep.(kol left) papa can I sleep with you tonight.

Certainly love(klaus then kissed the top of my head)

Wait a minute
How old am I got up from the bed and I looked in the mirror and I saw me I was a little girl probably only four and I blinked then I was five and all the memories are coming back to me day after day I was reliving my past, One of my favorite memories was watching my dad do something incredible there was this boy getting wet and my dad took a rock and hit the guy in the head he fell off his horse the poorboy didn't have a name my papa name Marsellus but we called him Marcel for short oh he was like my best friend I was older than him I was 16 but it was different but a good different he was like my little brother watching my dad teaching him was awesome knowing that my papa can love someone other then his blood, I remember around that time one night I was asleep and that's when that lady broke in my room, when the lady grabbed my neck I instantly woke up I was in a coffin in the Mystic falls cemetery.

Why is it that I keep waking up here it's very annoying, but I feel different like I don't care I know i want to go to the house and see them I just feel like I need a drink(so I walked to The grill and I set down and I looked over and I saw Klaus and kol but for some reason I really don't care I remember them but I don't care about seeing them no more) "hey man hit me up with some Bourbon"(that man was Matt and his face went completely blank)

Madison you woke up I have to call Damon and Stefan!

You're not gonna do anything you're going to serve me some bourbon and I'm going to get wasted by the way Matt how long have I been out(I looked at him and said I could've compelled him to stay and just served me bourbon I didn't I ducked my head and I was like man not caring is freaking awesome)

You been out for a year(Matt look at me purring the bourbon into glass And then sliding it to me)

Hello love I seem to think I know you(klaus said to me sliding over which kol followed behind)

Oh no we do know each other matter fact we really know each other you could probably say we were family but every time you figure out who I am some bitch come along erases your memory and then takes me to Mystic Falls cemetery in Destin to me but you know what I don't think we know each other at all and I have to be going(I looked at klaus with a evil grin you know what I'm actually really thirsty I haven't drink human blood on a long time but you know what I don't care there was a really cute guy standing by the door I persuade him to come outside with me then I led lhim to the cemetery where we both were kissing and I laid him down on the ground and I got on top of him and I started drinking his blood when my teeth pierced he's skin it felt amazing his blood ran down the smell was amazing the taste was undescribable)

What are you doing(it was Damon and Stefan pulled me off of the guy and I laughed in his face)

Oh Stefan Damen how delightful care to join me for some dinner(I said to him in a fake British accent)

No! This is not you this is not who you are(Damon said)

This is who I am I just been holding it back but not anymore I'm a monster Damon and that's who I need to start acting like(I said to Damon looking the blood off my teeth looking at Damon's eyes seeing the fear i looked in Stefan almost the exact same but looks like more fear Then I started laughing and I just ran off)

Stefan do you think Maddy turn off her switch?

Yes I think she did we have to find her before she kills any more innocent people.(Damon and Stefan are running looking for Maddy but they had no luck they can find her nowhere)

I ran and I hid at this old abandoned house I started throwing up all that blood for some reason I can't keep blood down it was so much the floors filled with blood there was a mirror that had a sheet kind of hanging over it I ripped it off and I looked in the mirror I saw the blood dripping down my face I said this is not me this is not who I am I am not a monster I broke the mirror and I grabbed a piece of the shard and I slammed it in my leg and then I felt my switch it turn right back on. I started walking through the woods and I ran into Elijah)

"Elijah is that you?

"yes and who may you be?

"It's me Madison!

Madison(Elijah said tears falling)

"This annoys you there's going to be a woman coming soon because I'm not supposed to be with y'all and I'm going to need your help if you want me to stay with you you're going to have to help me kill her(I said to Elijah running into his arms)

Yes I will help you so what do we have to do?