Passed Out-ch9

Harry’s point of view

During my solo I always knew the guys did something to mess me up and was expecting anything too come.  It was nearing the end and I though hear it comes, but I didn’t care.  This might have been the most fun concert we’ve done before, all thanks to Scott.  Then all of a sudden I hear fabric ripping.  I look down and see my shirt’s buttons were ripped off exposing my bare stomach.

I look around to see Liam and Zayn running away.  I just laughed and tried covering myself fast, I’m more comfortable naked but I couldn’t do that at a concert.  I then look to my side and see Scott standing by himself, his shirt was ripped too.  Her wasn’t moving at all so I went to go see what’s wrong.  I see his eyes just looking over his stomach and then his eyes just went blank, he looked horrified.  I don’t know why though his body looked like it was photoshopped.  There really must be something wrong with him.  I went to put my arm around him but he started for the side of the concert.

I watched him as he stumbled over to the side.  I followed him worried now, also completely forgetting about the song.  Then he started going down, I was about to go reach for him when I saw one of his bodyguards catch him.  I was really worried now but his all the stage hands on the side were waving me to go back to the concert.

I slowly walked away as I kept my eyes on him.  He was being lifted onto his security guards shoulder and being rushed away.  This just went from one of the best concerts ever to the worst.  We all finished up the concert, but I wasn’t paying attention at all.  We all said goodbyes and thank yous then made our way off stage.  No one else seemed to notice what happened to Scott.

“Hey where’s Scott?” Niall said out of breath from the concert

“No one noticed?!” I said rather harsh

They all looked at me with wide eyes.  “No after we did our prank we all ran away.  We just thought he went too the side for the rest.” Louis said defensively

“He passed out!” I yelled again

They all looked at each other.  “What do you mean?” Liam asked

“After you’re prank he tried making it the side but couldn’t make it all the way and then his bodyguards had to carry him away!”

“Oh my gosh I didn’t see anything” Liam said

I ran away from the rest of the guys going to look for Scott.  I went down a couple different corridors until I spotted his two bodyguards come out of a room.  I ran up to them “Where’s Scott?! Is he okay?! What happened??” I said a little too fast

“Don’t worry he’s okay” the bigger guard said  “There’s a doctor inside with him now”

“Can I see him?” I asked almost pleading

“Afraid not” the other guard said now “he’s barely conscious as is, he just needs to rest” he sounded actually worried.  Is this really the same guard that knocked him out in Dallas?

“Well do you mind if I wait then?”

“We don’t know how long it will take” I looked down disappointed “Don’t worry kid, he’s a tough one.” The one guard said smiling until he saw me look up then immediately said “I mean for a brat that is”.  I just smiled and went back to my dressing room to get in more comfortable clothes.  The guards said they would send someone once they Scott could see someone.

I waited in my dressing room pacing back and forth.  The rest of the guys came in and I told them what was happening and decided they would wait too.  I could see in their eyes they felt sorry for what happened, it looked like they all cared for him too.