New Text Message

Drake woke up sweating and shaking in terror,all those flashing lights in front of his eyes were still blinding him, he wasconfused, he clearly saw how that poor boy was slain in the most brutal way andeverything looked and felt so real, he c...

     Drake woke up sweating and shaking in terror,all those flashing lights in front of his eyes were still blinding him, he wasconfused, he clearly saw how that poor boy was slain in the most brutal way andeverything looked and felt so real, he could feel the hands of evil tearing hisskin making its way into his soul and hurting it too, did the party end up likethat?, his head was confused, the buzzing noise was slowly turning into beatsand gaining more sense, along with the devilish whispers repeating "mortuusvalle" over and over again but now it wasn't chants but normal music of thealarm from the boy's phone, it was 6:00 am, time to wake up and go to school.He quickly get up the bed and took his wet shirt off, his body was aching, he suddenlyremembered the bite mark in his back but when looked in the mirror there wasnothing, his skin was clean; no scratches or bite marks and yet he still feltsored, he lifted his eyes to see his face, the young appearance was witheringbut he related it to the bad sleep his instinct was telling him that an omenwas looming Darnell, the boy didn't stop shaking since he woke up, his mouthwas dry and felt sick again; he went running towards the bathroom to vomit, thefeeling of fresh skin being torn apart as if he was the perpetrator but feelingthe suffering of the victim disgusted him. His mother was awakened by thenoises his son was making, Drake took all his clothes off to take a shower andrush to school trying to avoid the questioning but the woman was already tryingto open the door to check on him.

"Drake? What happened? What are those noises? Are you vomiting?" – talked the voice of the woman from behind the door. 

"It was just the pill, mom! I almost chocked with it!" – Said the boy using the vitamins his mom always makes him take as excuse.

"You scared me to dead, young boy! Be careful next time no one is rushing you, I'll let your money by the microwave... and don't take too long! – Said the mom annoyed.

"And no one is rushing me!" – Whispered Drake irritated.

Drake felt better but his face didn't show it, heading downstairs ready to go to college he saw the figure of his young mom waiting for him in the kitchen, her young face composed a warm smile when she saw her son

"You look pale, dear" – Said his mother when she grabbed Drake's face to kiss him goodbye. The boy's father came downstairs as well buttoning his jacket and looking at the cute picture.