Sigilum Diaboli

"Mortuus valle... Afferte mihi mortem..." Those words buzzing in his mind, his heartbeat in his chest while Sam's was gone; Drake stood sitting next to the boy's dead body in shock, the latin words floating in his head along with a lot of questions and yet he got answers. "Those souls in pain, they fell into damnation, this place is their Mortuus Valle, and they want peace... But... why me? Why do I have to be the one to deliver them?..." Drake thought then he stood up still looking at Sam, looking up afterwards, took out his phone and began dialing his mother's number as he started to walk heading out the warehouse; he waited for the same result but surprisingly the call kept going, the boy held his breath expectant until. 

"Drake?!" the soft and worried voice of his mother sounded in the speaker; it was barely audible due to the static though but at least he finally talked to her, "Mom! Listen, I'm trapped inside the 66th avenue! I'm going to find a way out and

"Drake?!" the soft and worried voice of his mother sounded in the speaker; it was barely audible due to the static though but at least he finally talked to her, "Mom! Listen, I'm trapped inside the 66th avenue! I'm going to find a way out and..." Drake mother's was talking at the same time as him, "Hello?! Drake I can't hear you! Where are you?!" She was saying, "At the 66th avenue mom! Listen, there is some scary shit going on and...".

"In what avenue are you at?!" The woman interrupted, "66th avenue! I'm trapped here! Please come but don't enter, I'm going to find a way out!" At the other side of the phone the woman began talking to her husband, "He said he is trapped inside the 66th avenue! Drake, honey, we're going to find you, Sarah called us and the police is look..." The voice started faltering and the boy approached his ear to the speaker to listen... "Drake did you hear me?! We're going to get you out!" The boy looked at the phone annoyed making a sound of scorn, "I was afraid you were going to say that, mom; just wait for me outside okay?! There was more static, "Outside where?!" Drake realized he was making a lot of noise and distant growls started to resound from different areas of the alleys; "I have to hang up, mom! Just wait for me outside Balford Blane!" The woman continued, she didn't seem to hear what her son said " The police found... and he told them...." Drake waited until she silenced and when he spoke he did it with it in a low tone of voice, "Mom, I know a way out, just wait for me outside Balford Blane okay?! He kept quiet until she responded, "Meet you outside Balford Blane?... Oh I got it!" with that being said she proceeded to tell her husband what Drake told her, as the boy hung up; during is telephonic chat he walked until reaching the entrance of the warehouse, he looked at his phone and saw that amazingly the device still had enough battery to assist him in his journey, he then, continued activating the flashlight and carry on his way not without realizing that the darkness was more dense than before, now it really looked like fog falling upon the earth; Drake began to walk nice and stealthy as if he wanted to disappear into the fog, his ears were very sensitive to any sound and it looked like all other noises even the ones of his footsteps vanished, the misty lanes were conjugating as he went on until he found his way to a courtyard and the back of what looked like a house.

 Oh I got it!" with that being said she proceeded to tell her husband what Drake told her, as the boy hung up; during is telephonic chat he walked until reaching the entrance of the warehouse, he looked at his phone and saw that amazingly the devi...