When Y/N awoke the next morning with a dull ache in her lower half and a tattooed arm glued over her middle she was kind of shocked.

She knew by the amazing ache in her lower half that it had been mind blowing and she was so surprised at how confident her drunk self is; she could feel him pressed hot and hard against her still. She bit her bottom lip as the guy groaned and tightened his hold on her and tried to peel his arm from her side and that's when he woke up, so she freezes. He lays their for a moment thinking about last night; he hadn't felt alive like that in so long or even had a one night stand until now.

He hadn't planned on sleeping with anyone, but she was hypnotic and he hadn't felt a connection with anyone in so long.

He feels the blankets move and knows that she's awake.

He finally sits up and she had the blanket up to her nose just peeping out and when he looked down at her she saw exactly who she slept with. It was Michael fucking Clifford, the guy she was a huge fan of and she slept with him. Holy shit!

How the hell did she not know?

He pulls the blankets back just enough to look at her face and smirks, "Good morning, gorgeous; I'm Michael."

She blushes, "U-Um I'm Y/N, good morning."

He smirk turns into a smile and he leans down and captures her lips in his as he kisses her deeply and she's freaking the fuck out on the inside.

Does him kissing her like this the morning after mean he likes her or something?

He moves from her lips to her neck and asks if it's ok and she nods because he is willingly kissing her and she really doesn't even mind. He blindly spreads her legs and ruts his hips into hers and she gasps.

"Is this ok?" Michael feels nervous and he doesn't know why or how. She nods and he continues touching and kissing her.

Y/N's not used to being wanted like this by anyone, but he wants her and he wants to take his time with her this time. He wants to feel her and enjoy what he was too drunk for last night.

"Can we please?" He practically begs as they make eye contact and she nods nervously because she wants to enjoy it sober. Michael usually wouldn't beg because he usually doesn't have morning sex with a one night stand, but Y/N's different somehow.

Before she know it he's already prodding at her entrance and she didn't realize how quickly he'd gotten a condom on.

Once he's pushed in it's pure bliss; he's moving slow and kissing her and touching all at the same time. He moves his hips slowly with a talent filling her over and over and it makes them both breathless.

He couldn't get over the way she sounded and she was so turned on by his grunts and growls that it was just unbelievable. Everything about this situation was so unreal because things like this never happen. She had to be dreaming.

Michael slows down even more to get a good look at her face and says, "You're beautiful."

She stares up at him and speaks breathlessly, "This doesn't feel real."

He smirks and presses as deep as he can and gives a few powerful thrusts practically winding her before slowing back down and whispers, "It's so real, but don't worry I was worried it wasn't real too because I thought I was dreaming."