20 - Back At It

I've been working on my second book to this series, God of War. The main character is so much more different than Haven, and the story is pretty interesting. I have three chapters written but I'm waiting till I have more written before I publish it so y'all don't have to wait on me like you do with this book much love, tots

I braided my hair in a side braid, while I rummaged through my clothes. My room was now covered in discarded tops I had deemed unworthy to wear that night. I don't even know why I was trying so hard especially since it was just Hades. My stomach was full of butterflies and I was definitely nervous. What if he had decided he didn't want to be with me anymore and I was going to be stuck on this island to live out the rest of my pathetic life?

I didn't have any makeup on the island, so I didn't even bother to cover up the freckles that scattered across my nose from all of the time I had recently been spending out in the sun. I finally slipped into one of my simple sun dresses and a pair of brown leather sandals, finishing just as the door opened and the God appeared. I watched as he took in my appearance, not able to tell if he liked what he saw or not.

"Are you ready?" He asked. I simply nodded, not able to speak or find my words at that moment. Hades hair had gotten so much longer, he hadn't of cut it since I last saw him weeks ago. He reached out and grabbed my arm roughly, resulting in a glare from me but before I knew it we were back in the underworld.

Suddenly I was on ground, with a two hundred pound dog on top of me wagging his little tail nub and licking my face excitedly.

"Cerberus." Was all Hades had to say to get the oversized puppy off of me and at attention. I stood back up from the puppy attack, smoothing out my dress and scratching his head.

"Somebody actually wanted to see me." I cooed at Cerberus.

Hades scowled but didn't respond to my remark before he began to walk towards the dining room. The place hadn't changed in my absence, looking as if I had only been gone a day. I sat down at the table in my usual place, as hades took his place as well. The room was silent as I sent glares towards Hades, trying to curse him with my eyes.

"Behave." He said with the roll of his eyes.

"I am behaving. I didn't say anything." He shot me a look as if to tell me he knew exactly what I was up to.

"Come here." He demanded.

"Why?" I asked with a little more sass than intended. His glare was enough to get me out of my seat and standing in front of him in an instant. His eyes roamed down my body and I suddenly felt a want for him. I had missed him. I was pissed off but I had still missed him. Hades placed his hands on my hips, looking me in the eye as he pulled me closer to him to where he pressed his knee between my legs and I instantly knew where he was headed.

"Hades..." I began before his hands pressed against my bare thighs, lifting my skirt up as they traveled.

"Naughty, naughty girl." He purred as his fingers found their way into my panties. "I should fuck you right on this table since you want to be so disrespectful."

I blushed, knowing that he could tell just how turned on his words had just made me. His leg was positioned between mine so that I couldn't close them. His other hand rested on my lower back, keeping me captured. I glared at him as he began to yank at my panties. "Don't touch me."

He rolled his eyes, ripping my poor panties off of me and tossing them to the ground. My sundress was pulled up to my stomach, Hades grabbing my hips and pulling me into his lap. He pulled his already hard member from his pants and I began to squirm to get away.

"Come here." Hades commanded, holding my hips down as he pushed himself inside me roughly. I flinched, my body quickly adjusting to his size as he held himself there. He pressed soft kisses above my collar bone and on my neck as he pulled himself out slowly in a teasing manner. I pushed my hips back down to meet his, wanting him back inside me and his warm body pressed against me. Hades let out a growl as he pushed my hips back up, holding me away from him. "I thought you said you didn't want me touching you."

My face burned red, and I looked away from the God, not wanting to speak to him. He smirked before he turned me around, pushing me against the table so that I was bent over. He adjusted my dress, pulling it over my hips and shoving himself back inside me, causing me to gasp out. He then began to thrust roughly into me, leaning over me and capturing me in his arms as if not to allow me to escape. I grabbed onto his arms, not caring anymore as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

He held my legs open with his thighs as he continued to pound into me, pressing random kisses to my neck and shoulder. He picked up his pace, his hips colliding with my backside in a painful yet pleasurable way.

I felt him push himself in as deep as he could before groaning out as he released himself inside of me. His body collapsed on top of mine, still pressing soft kisses to the side of my face and leaving himself buried inside of me. After a moment or two he pulled himself out and suddenly we were in his room. Hades pushed me into the bed, reaching down to pull off my sandals for me. He then kicked off his pants and pulled off his shirt, displaying his delicious ripped body to me. He handed me his tshirt to change into, and at this point I was so tired I just pulled off my dress and replaced it with the shirt which smelled so much like him.

Soon enough Hades climbed into the bed, wrapping me into his arms and holding me to him as he pressed kisses to my lips in a strangely sweet way.