11 - The Chapter Where She Gets Netflix

So I recently found out that my other story, I Guess He Hates Me, made the WHATS HOT section of CHICKLIT. If we can get HSMP on the whats hot section of Romance I will reward y'all (it will SO be worth it!) I am so excited and so blessed to have such amazing readers, thank you so much.

PLEASE BE NICE TO RETAIL EMPLOYEES!!! Also does anyone wanna follow me on Instagram... I'm 3 followers away from 500 and I'm getting desperate lol if not it's okay I forgive y'all..... Message me ;)

Also please comment something interesting so I have something to entertain me while I pretend to sleep :-)

Have you ever been to a party in hell? Because they're actually really fun.

Just kidding. I had learned how much I hated any kind of party the first time so when I found out that Hades was hosting a party for the Gods i was anything but excited. I was also confused as to why Hades wanted to in the first place especially when he had mentioned how much he hated his family and their gatherings. The only conclusion I could come up with was that he was up to something.

I sat in front of my armoire, confused as to what to wear. I hadn't brought much clothing when I had came to the underworld, so I was completely bored with my wardrobe. I settled on my forest green dress, and braided my hair into one French braid. It was casual and it didn't seem like I was trying too hard to impress the Gods. Cerberus laid on my bed, resting his head on his paws as he watched me apply a light layer of makeup. Hades had allowed the dog free time from his guard post to spend time with me because I kept complaining about how lonely I had been.

A knock came from the door and the dead chef, Marie was her name, poked her head through the door. "The guests have arrived, my queen. Your presence has been summoned."

I quickly nodded in response, still trying to get used to her referring to me as her queen. I did a once over of my outfit before heading for the door and calling for Cerberus to come with me. He padded along down the hallway happily next to me and then as soon as I opened the door out into the main area he immediately became alert and his entire demeanor changed.

Hades sat on his throne, boredly staring out into the small crowd of Gods and Goddesses who mingled amongst one another. Most ignored my existence as I walked through the room and towards Hades, while some other shot me dirty looks. Before I could make it to the throne I was stopped by a familiar blonde.

"Haven, no, sweetheart. No." Aphrodite tsked, as she grabbed my braid, immediately unraveling it. "That braid does nothing for you. Let it loose!"

The woman confused the hell out of me, but finally it was my chance to confront her for drugging me. "You- you drugged me!"

"Oh hush. That wasn't a big deal. I didn't make you do anything you didn't want to do." She winked with a knowing smirk upon her cherry red lips. "The powder only enhances the feelings that were already there so don't try to blame me for any of your actions."

She answered everything I needed to know before I could even ask. So if it only enhanced my feelings that meant I truly was sexually attracted to Hades? I blinked in response to what she had to say, feeling dumbstrucked. Aphrodite giggled, patting my head.

"Haven, I'm not out to get you. I'm a lover, not a hater. But I'm mainly no fan of Persephone's." She scowled as she spoke the name of the other Goddess. " I'm totally team Haden."

"Team what?"

The Goddess giggled at my confusion. "Haden. You're my OTP... Like in a fandom...? Oh, Goodness. Girl we need to get you Netflix."

"I don't have a tv or a computer..." Her eyes widened as I said that. I didn't miss the irony of an ancient Goddess being more up to date with the Internet and watching Netflix compared to me, an actual human.

"That's not cool. I'll talk to Hades about it, don't worry we can be friends on Facebook ASAP." With that she bounced away, long blonde curls bouncing as she went. I looked down at Cerberus, who gave me a look as if he wanted to let me know he was just as confused as I was.

When I finally made it to the throne, a woman I had seen from the party before stood near Hades, speaking to him in a hushed tone. I recognized her as being the one who hadn't bowed down before Zeus, letting me know she was his equal.

"Hi." I greeted the God of the Underworld. Hades glanced at me for just a moment before looking back at the woman. I couldn't help but frown at the dismissal towards me. Before I could turn away, he reached out, grabbing my wrist and pulling me onto his lap. The woman gave me a look of bewilderment, which soon turned to the usual disgusted look the Gods had taken to giving me.

"This is Demeter, my love." Hades introduced me to the Goddess and my eyes went wide. Standing before me was Demeter, the Goddess of Harvest and Fertility! She had been the one my family had worshipped and spent the most time paying tribute to, and here she was in the flesh. If Hades hadn't of forbidden me from doing it, I would have been bowing at her feet at the moment.

"Wow! My family has always paid tribute to your temple! I only ever watered my garden with the water from your fountain." I felt myself fan girling in her presence, completely forgetting that I was being held onto Hades lap. Demeter rolled her eyes as I spoke, and then I felt disappointment.

"I do not claim you, you're not loyal to me. Especially if you want to ruin my daughters future!" Demeter hissed. Cerberus began to growl uncomfortably at the goddess, standing up from his sitting position. She stepped away from the dog, causing me to realize just how powerful Cerberus had to be to get a higher level Goddess to back off. She scowled and then turned away, storming off to go speak with some other Goddess.

"Pay her no mind." Hades whispered against the skin on my shoulder. "She is Persephone's mother."

Despite that fact, I still felt unwanted. I still did not understand why Hades wanted me of all people. "Can I be excused?"

"Don't let that old hag chase you out. This is your home, not theirs." Hades pressed a kiss against the base of my neck, causing me to squirm in his lap. "Kitten, if you keep doing that I'll have to have you."

I mentally scolded myself as I felt myself become aroused at the thought of being intimate with Hades  once more. "Can I ask for something?"

Hades raised an eyebrow, probably a bit surprised I was asking him for anything at all. "Depends on what it is."

"Aphrodite told me to ask you for a computer so I could watch Netflix." I fiddled with my thumbs, looking down as I asked.

"Is that something that would make you happy?"

"Yes." I gave him a small smile as he chuckled at me.

"Very well then. I'll get you a computer." Hades smiled at me, giving me a strange, unfamiliar look.

"Am I interrupting something?" Zeus asked as he approached the throne with a woman on his arm.

"Just my sense of serenity." Hades countered coldly. I could tell he did not get along with Zeus. The woman besides him was who I soon identified as Hera, his wife. She offered me a sweet smile as the two Gods spoke, and I immediately knew I liked her.