17 - When The Villain Finds Out You Love Him

Disappointment rang through my body the moment i realized what was going on.

Hades had called upon the titans.

Hades had planned for Olympus to fall.

Hades was the villain.

It was so story book that i didn't want to believe it but as i watched the God laugh in pleasure as he realized he had almost won in his twisted plan, it opened my eyes. It was so ironic, of course the God of the Underworld would be the villain.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I woke up in my room, which was partially empty due to Hades having my things moved to his room. I couldn't remember what had happened the night before besides watching the Titans rise and begin to attack the palace and Hades abandoning me in a cave. I was pissed off.

I had wanted to believe that Hades was good and that he hadn't been the villain to the story, but it would be naive to even try and convince myself that. Where did this leave me? I always wanted to do what was right, I never wanted anyone to get hurt. I had always figured that I would be on the side of the good guys but here I was hopelessly in love with the God of the Underworld. Yes, I did love him. I knew that I didn't want to live without him, but I couldn't stand by and watch him take over Olympus. There was also nothing I could do to stop him.

The bedroom door opened and in walked the devil himself.

"You finally want to see me?" I narrowed my eyes at him as he approached the bed.

"I do not understand why you are upset. I kept you safe." He sat down at the end of the bed, keeping his distance.

"You left me in a cave... You shared your DNA?!"

"I couldn't leave you here."

"Why? Because you decided to release Titans and invade the palace and didn't want to worry about me getting in the way?!" I felt my temper rise as I spoke. Hades let out a sigh as if to say I was being ridiculous.

"I am the God of the Underworld. What did you expect?" And with those words I began to cry. Hades looked so annoyed from my suddenly outburst of emotion. He leaned over and pulled me into him despite it. "Why are you crying?"

"Because I'm upset!" I hid my face from him, embarrassed over my loss of control. Hades pulled me into his lap, pushing my face into the nape of his neck. I cried as his hands pulled at the bottom of my top gently and he kissed at my neck sweetly. It felt so good to be wrapped in his arms but I felt so heartbroken. "Why do I love you?"

Hades kissed me, stopping me from spouting any other nonsense as I sobbed. He pushed me down on the bed and pressed himself between my legs, wrapping them around his waist as he held me. Somehow my shirt found its way off and i pressed my bare chest against his clothed one as I continued to cry, not realizing what was going on.

"Ssh, don't cry." He kissed at my tears as he gripped my thigh. We laid that way until my crying stopped. It was then that I noticed I was just in my tiny pair of panties underneath him. I decided then and there that if this was it- if we were done, then I would torture myself and spend one last night with him. I pulled at his shirt, yanking at it until he pulled back and pulled it off to reveal his perfect body and muscular arms. He must have realized what I wanted because suddenly his lips were on mine and he ripped my panties off, wasting no time.

There was no fore play and without any warning Hades plunged into me. The friction itself was almost enough to put me over the edge. I expected a cruel pounding to follow but to my surprise he took it slow. He pulled out and pushed back in smooth, long strokes, rolling his hips against mine. I felt myself melt in his arms, a slow, sweet pleasure building. Hades lips kissed below my ear as he moved against me. "You love me?"

The second the words left his lips my eyes widened, and I tried to push him away from me, but it seemed the more I pushed the deeper he pushed himself inside me. Hades smirked devilishly, grabbing both my wrists and holding my arms over my head as he picked up his pace, thrusting his hips in shorter, rough strokes. His muscular thighs pushed my legs up and open so that he coud continue to fuck me easily.

"Hades" I groaned out in what I attempted to come off  as anger but just seemed to turn him on more since he reacted by thrusting in hard with his God strength.

I felt myself getting close to my peak, pushing back against his thrusts when he suddenly slowed down to a teasing movement. I felt Hades nip at my neck before he spoke. "Tell me you love me again."

He slowly pulled out to the tip before pushing back in roughly, causing me to moan out. "Hades.. Please..."

"Not until you tell me what I want to hear." He growled against my skin, the vibration from his throat arousing me more than I had already been.

"Please just-" the second those words left my lips he pulled himself out all the way, holding himself against my clit and rubbing the head against it. I groaned in frustration from being teased, and my hands being held hostage. "Why?"

"I need to hear it and then I will fuck you as hard as you want." He promised, pushing in the tip before removing it again.

"Okay! I lo-" before I could even finish he pushed himself forcefully inside of me, to the hilt. "I love you!"

The moment the words left my lips he began to do as he promised, showing no mercy as he roughly pleasured me. Heavy breathing could barely be heard over the slaps of flesh meeting flesh as our hips collided over and over. Hades released my wrists, allowing me to wrap my arms around his shoulders and bury my face into his neck as I felt my orgasm wash through me. Soon after he pressed himself into me and I felt him release himself inside me.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡