18 - Mermaids Are Feminazis

1. Some of y'all are real fucking aggressive. Like damn let a girl breath. EDITED: please don't tell me to "fucking update". Seriously don't be rude to me. I'm not a very nice person in general so please don't make me have to be an asshole on here. :-)

2. I had jury duty today. I could have been writing in the FOUR HOURS I SPENT SITTING IN A COLD ROOM JUST TO BE TOLD THEY DIDNT NEED US ANYMORE BYE

3. Also does anyone play final fantasy online?? It's currently taking over my life.... Send me a friend request (Meow Fluffers in the Goblin world)

4. PILLOWTALK From Zayn Malik (is he going by Just Zayn now?? That's weird. His name is forever The Guy Who Left One Direction) is my fucking jam. SO GOOD. Such sexual tension. Yaaaaas.

5. HUGE SHOUTOUT! Please check out the story Owned by LadyBloom90, She is seriously so talented and its the first story I've liked in a long time. She only has 6K reads on that story but I honestly feel like it deserves so much more attentions! Its in my reading list if y'all want to go check it out!

6. Follow me on snapchat I'm hilarious thanks (melissabrownn)

Anyways. Hi readers. Enjoy.

2 months later.

I wore a crown of flowers, my chestnut hair down and flowing in the breeze. The white islet dress i wore was thin, you could see my bikini underneath, but the most beautiful article of clothing i had ever worn. My feet were bare, soaking into the wet dirt, that wasn't quite mud just yet. It was ironic, to be dressed so pure when I felt the complete opposite. I felt ruined. My life had changed so much in the last few months that I had begun to feel as if I no longer knew who I was.

I had begun to get used to being abandoned- it was nothing new now. I was no longer stuck in hell, but this didn't seem any better. Sure, the atmosphere was like a dream, but no matter how beautiful and enchanting my surroundings were I couldnt help but feel like complete shit.

How did I end up here? It was simple. Hades dropped me off on an uncharted island south of Greece. I guess he had woke up one day and decided he no longer wanted me. Thats not what he said, but that was how I felt. When the God of the Underworld decides to hide you away so that no one else can find you while he goes and takes over the world, you don't really argue with him. It was a never ending vacation that I hadn't wanted.

The island felt like a dream, the weather was always perfect minus the light rain every now and then. A few mermaids played by the waterfall, who were definitely more fun to hang out with than the occasional gargoyle who showed up to ask me if i needed anything. My little beach house even had wifi, the only thing missing was Hades. Did I even want to see him again? I wasn't sure. I found myself missing him at night, but when the sun came up I would return to hating him.

I continued down my little path I had created thad let me through the bit of forest and towards the wading pool where I met with Ivy and Coral. They were mermaid and the first female friends i had ever made. When I had first came across the mermaids I had decided to go for a swim in the wadding pool, find a group of women with strange scales on their legs that morphed into beautiful tails as soon as they dived into the water. The mermaids immediately welcomed me since I was a woman and not a man. They despised men more than anything in the world and loved reminding me that they liked to kill them for fun, and when you're sad and pissed off at your Greek God boyfriend(who can't be killed) you have no problem trash talking the very existence of men.

"Hello Goddess." Ivy greeted me, braiding at her long green tinted blonde hair that barely covered her breasts. I had grown use to the mermaids being naked- we all had the same parts (most of the time). She had taken to calling me Goddess when they had realized who I was. My powers were weak, but they were there since Hades had decided to turn me into a Goddess without even telling me and avoiding the topic every single time I had brought it up. It was a truly strange situation. The God was the most selfish being i had ever come across.

"The gargoyle came by looking for you not too long ago." Coral mentioned from where she sunbathed on a large rock. She was beautiful, with coral toned hair to match her nail and scales that reminded me of opal.

"Talias?"

"Oh, I don't know his name." She spoke so dismissively. Mermaids had habit of not caring about anything if it didn't interest them, I was actually surprised she remembered to tell me Talias had came by looking for me. Her face morphed into one of disgust. "He had a man with him, a powerful one."

This caught my attention immediately. The island made it hard to use any kind of magic so whenever the gargoyles came looking for me they had to actually search. This made it safer for me to be there, since if any Gods came looking to harm me I could easily hide from them. "There was a man with him? What did he look like?"

"Trouble." She scowled. "He was beautiful- a God. Evil though, not just man evil, true evil."

"Yep, Hades." I felt bad for leaving as soon as I arrived but if hades was on the island, this would be the first time i had seen him since he left me there. I had to find him immediately. "Do you know where they went?"

"Probably to disturb our peace." The mermaid begun to wade around on her back, closing her eyes and enjoying the heat from the sun. she lifted a lazy hand and pointed back towards the beach. of course they would have probably went to the beach house. "Good luck."

I took off back down the path towards the house. It was tiny, the perfect size for just myself. I had a decent kitchen to experiment in, a cozy living room with a fireplace and a garden out in the yard. It reminded me of my life before I had met Hades, a simple innocent one. I rushed up the steps, wiping my feet before pushing the door open. It was always unlocked, especially there was no one around. I stepped into the living room, which was disappointingly empty. I looked around the house to no avail, and no sign of the God anywhere to my disappointment. I ran out onto the beach, looking up and down along the water, finding nothing there.

I collapsed on the couch, giving up. I probably had missed them and he was long gone again. I let out an angry huff, switching the tv on as I leaned my head against the arm rest. I couldn't do this anymore. I didnt want to feel alone anymore. Hades had never really been much of a partner, i barely even knew where it was going anymore. It wasn't as if I could just end it- there was no way he would ever let that happen. I was his, he made that very clear even if he didn't want me. I didn't even know if he still intended to marry me or if i was going to be left on the god forsaken island for the rest of my miserable life (which now meant forever).

It is a bit short, but its a transition into the next phase of the story. Let me know how you guys feel about this change of events! :)