12 - Gossip Girl and Greek Gods

Happy Holidays everyone! Love y'all :) I bought like 27255151 pairs of eyelashes and some lingerie for myself to appreciate me for who I am. I also got a slow cooker, wine bottle opener and a MacBook for Christmas (FINALLY I HAVE A COMPUTER)

This is just a short filler chapter because I tried to write a different one and realized that I forgot to transition.

I did end up getting along well with Hera. When Hades (a/n: more like BAE-des HAHA GET IT) shooed me off so that he could speak with his brother, she decided to introduce herself to me. She was wise, and very sweet, but I could also tell she borderline hated her husband. It seemed as if most of the Gods and Goddesses didn't get along. That must have been what happened when they all spent thousands of years among one another.

"Haven, i have heard so much about you." Hera had chocolate brown hair that was kept pin to the top of her head with a circlet above her brow. She dressed with a purpose, showing her superiority above the other Goddesses in the room by wearing excessive amounts of gold.

"It's nice to meet you. I think Hades doesn't hate you...?" I sucked at making conversation with new people but I definitely tried to make the effort.

"Pleasures all mine. Are you settling in well?" Her eyes darted around the room, the look on her face judging the underworld.

"Yes, lonely, but it's been fine." I looked over towards Hades, who wore a bored look as he talked to Zeus. His eyes met mine momentarily, and he winked. My face must have turned red because Hera giggled.

"I think the two of you will be good for one another." The Goddess commented. The look on my face must have shown my disbelief because she soon continued. "I always thought Hades would just spend the rest of eternity alone."

Zeus called for Hera before we could continue our so far awkward conversation. She rolled her eyes before smiling at me. "When the time comes, make sure you're on the right side."

I scrunched my brows in confusion. "What does that mean?"

She lowered her voice as she spoke. "A change in power is coming. Don't trust anyone but Hades."

Suddenly she was waltzing off with the roll of her hips in the direction of her husband. A change in power? I looked down at Cerberus who simply pushed his head against my leg as if to nudge me. It was time to ditch this party. I made my way through the crowd in the direction of the living quarters, careful not to come in contact with anyone. Once I finally reached the door, I slipped inside with Cerberus right behind me. I felt a sudden serenity once inside my bedroom, dropping my shoulders and allowing myself to relax. My eyes were drawn towards the MacBook that was placed on top of the bed with a tiny little note placed upon it.

My love,

Your wish is my command.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

6 hours later.

I was addicted. Two season into the juicy drama that was the upper east side and i could physically feel the bags developing under my eyes from the binge watching. I had began to compare the characters to the Gods and Goddesses I had met. Chuck Bass was obviously Hades.

The party had ended hours ago but I hadn't had the chance to thank Hades. I debated with myself whether or not I actually wanted to take the trouble to get out of bed and go find him. Luckily I didn't have to get up.

"You're still awake?" I rolled over onto my back to see Hades standing in the door way, arms crossed and leaning against the frame. He looked annoyed, and slightly tired but it obviously had nothing do with me. I was beginning to think his only personality traits were being annoyed and being a pervert.

"Oh hey." I lazily slurred, suddenly realizing just how tired I was and how much my eyes hurt from the constant contact with the computer screen. Hades raised a thick brow at me, before rolling his eyes and turning to retreat to his room.

You know how when you're excessively tired, you kind of start to feel delirious? That was how I felt. I suddenly felt an overwhelming feeling of sadness wash over me and felt the need to thank Hades immediately at that moment. I gathered the computer in my arms, throwing my duvet on top of it just in case it wasn't warm enough where I was going, and followed after the God of the Underworld. When I made it into Hades' bedroom I could hear the shower running from his bedroom. I placed my computer on the bed and made myself comfortable in the blankets, adding my own for extra warmth. I clicked play and sat back as Gossip Girl continued....