19 - When He Comes Back (Kinda)

1. I got engaged this week! I'm so excited.

2. I'm currently watching Hercules right now and I whispered "daddy" when Hades came on and my fiancé asked me what I said HAHAHAHAHAH

3. Whenever I go to read the comments on my stories I'm always like "I'm going to regret this oh god".... Y'all seriously have me cracking up.

4. Tell me why when I clicked the bad boy tag on here I found a bunch of grumpy cat stories?

I had a tan, my hair now had natural sunkissed highlights and I felt like a new person. A new girl with a new attitude and respect for herself. No more putting up with Hades bullshit.

Or so I thought.

I laid on my towel, soaking in the Suns rays. My sunglasses on the bridge of my nose, hiding my eyes from the gargoyle's Everytime they came to check on me, I pretended that I was asleep. I laid with my eyes close, listening to the ocean.

"I don't care, just take care of it." A familiar deep, suede voice entered my ears. He seemed to be talking to someone else who spoke in a hushed tone.

"I shouldn't have to ask more than twice. Get rid of it or there will be consequences." What? Consequences for what? My ears perked up in my attempt to listen in on his conversation.

"Be back here in an hour" he hissed and let out a deep sigh. I kept quiet, not wanting to reveal that I had been eavesdropping on his conversation... Not that I could hear much of it... And not that I cared. I stared at the clouds, in an attempt to daze off into a daydream.

"Were you listening?" The voice startled me enough to where I sat up abruptly looked over, to see the man I hadn't seen in months, His eyes were the color of coal, black and empty and he had over grown, shaggy raven colored hair that had been pushed back to show his face. Dark circles were present under his eyes, standing out against his strangely pale skin but that didn't take away from his beauty. It seemed as if he was worn out even for a God.

"Sorry, I didn't know I still existed to you." I responded immediately, pushing my sunglasses on top of my head. I wasn't going to be nice to him.

"Good. Mind your own business." The way he stated it made it seem as if there was some other underlying meaning, like a warning. He stood over me, looking down at me with a blank look to his face before turning back and heading towards the house.

"Wait!" I called, quickly jumping up and making my way to the steps. He stopped and looked over at me, a bored expression on his face as if he did not want to give me the time of day. His eyes roamed down, taking in my appearance and I suddenly became very aware that I was only wearing a tiny black bikini.

"You do not want to see me, that is obvious." He replied rudely.

"Yeah! But now that your here you need to explain yourself! You can't just abandon the woman you're going to "marry" on an island whenever you feel like it!" I exclaimed, adding emphasis to marry.

"I do not need to explain anything." Was all he said before he turned around and made his way inside of the house. I rushed behind him, entering the slightly messy beach home. My hands came in contact with Hades' back as I pushed him. He stopped immediately, not budging an inch from me pushing him, and turned his head to where he could shoot some side eye at me. "Did you just push me?"

"Yes I did." I stared up at him, cursing his height. "When am I going home?"

"Tonight, if you behave." He smirked at me, still not turning to face me.

I furrowed my brows in confusion and with more attitude than I intended. "What does that mean?"

"Haven" The sound of my name on his lips was enchanting.

"Yes?" He turned around and leaned down towards me, and before I knew it Hades had pressed a soft, gentle kiss to my lips. It was a sweet surprise and it was over as soon as it had begun. His face remained neutral, no evidence of affection present. He looked down at me, his eyes searching my face. He glanced at my clock reading the time.

Hades sighed. I was still paralyzed from the shock of him kissing me after all of that time I had no contact with him. He turned away walking towards the window and peaking out, facing away from me. I stepped slightly closer to him body, basking in the warmth that radiated off of it before getting a hold of myself and putting distance between us.

"I need to go take care of something, get dressed. I will see you in an hour." He smirked as he spoke.

"What? How are-"

"Just do it, you're spending the night with me." He said, opening the door and walking out leaving me to think about how I was going to handle spending the night with Hades.