OVA - The Wedding

Natsu's POV:

I was so excited -- the day had finally come. After two years of dating, Gray and I were finally getting married. After explaining the situation to everyone at the guild, though most of them were confused, everyone has accepted the choices that we made as people.

I looked around, checking out everybody's fancy clothes. All the ladies were wearing lovely, extravagant dresses, and the men wore fine suits. They were all smiling and chatting amongst eachother. Out in one of the crowds of people, I spotted Juvia and Lyon, each holding one of their beautiful daughter Ushio's hands. Ushio was dressed up in a fluffy pink dress, and had her curly white hair tied in pigtails. I found myself smiling at all the happiness that was in the air here. Amongst my thoughts, Gray walked up behind me and put one arm around my waist.

"How is my wonderful husband-to-be doing?" Gray smiled as he greeted me. "You're not nervous, are you?"

Our actual wedding was tomorrow. Today was a party that Makarov insisted we threw beforehand. After all, if there's anything our guild is good at, it's destroying things and partying. "I'm not nervous," I blatantly lied. "Are you?"

"A bit.. I want everything to go perfectly," Gray chuckled slightly and planted a sweet kiss on my cheek.

"Congratulations, you two," Lyon said. He, Juvia and Ushio had managed to weave their way through the crowd towards us.

"Oh, thank you, Lyon. Juvia," Gray said and kneeled down to Ushio. "And thank you as well, Ushio-Chan. You look so cute in your little dress."

"Hee Hee~ Thank you, Gray Sama," It seems as though Ushio had picked up on her mother's habit of speaking to Gray so formally. Lyon frowned slightly, but only momentarily before a big smile spread across his face again.

"Hey, Ushio. Do you want to go get some snacks from over there?" Lyon asked, patting his little girl's head.

"Okay, daddy~!!" She cheered, looking no less than thrilled to be somewhere as exciting as a wedding party. Especially for a child her age. Ushio gripped onto Lyon's hand tightly and began pulling him towards the snack table.

"Hehe. Well, Juvia guesses she'll see you two later," Juvia smiled and followed Lyon and Ushio.

Just Gray and I were left. I looked up at him, and Gray smiled at me the way he only did when we were alone.

"I can't wait 'til tomorrow," he said. "After years and years of loving you, I can hardly believe that I just have to wait one more night to finally be married to you. It's all I've ever dreamed of." Gray's soft gaze made me swoon and I couldn't help but kiss him.

"Even though I was so difficult, you still waited for me," I said. "And then left your girlfriend-- a- anyways... I love you a lot Gray. More than a lot. A ton," I smiled.

--On Their Honeymoon--

Gray's POV:

Natsu was sitting next to me in the sand, a glass of wine in his hand. He looked really pretty in the bright sunlight. Noticing my gaze, Natsu looked over at me and smiled.

"I love you," he said for the millionth time. Each time I heard the words out of his mouth, I felt a sensation deep within my chest that I could only describe as pure joy.

"I love you too," I smiled back at him. Natsu placed his wine glass down on the tray that sat next to him and crawled towards me through the warm sand. I was a little surprised by the amount of force he used to slam his lips into mine. I had to quickly shift my weight to stop myself from falling over backwards. Only breaking away from the kiss for miniscule breaths of air, Natsu wrapped his arms around my neck, trapping me in his embrace... not that I minded of course.

As I slowly became more, and more aroused, I began to kiss him back, twice as passionately. I could feel his mouth twist into a smile under mine when I did. Suddenly, we both pulled away from eachother.

"Are we--" We both started saying at once.

"Doing this here?" I finished. Rather than answer in words, Natsu simply kissed me again.

"I guess we are," I thought with a grin.

-END-

Wow. I feel like this OVA was awful. But to be fair, I've never even been to a wedding. And I've never been married, so I've never had a honeymoon. I just thought it would be nice, but I have no fucking idea how to write a wedding chapter... Oh well.