Chapter Thirty Seven

Gray's POV:

"Juvia is pregnant!" Juvia chirped in a happy voice. I felt my smile widen when I heard.

"Actually?! Babe, that's amazing!" I said and hugged Juvia gently. "Have you been to a doctor? How do you know?"

"Juvia is going to see a doctor tomorrow," she said. Juvia held up a pregnancy test that read positive. "See?"

I felt tears of joy well up, and I cupped the sides of Juvia's cheeks, kissing her gently. "We have to tell the guild! This us amazing!"

"Hehe.. why don't we wait a bit. We can tell them together," Juvia proposed. "Juvia wants to surprise everyone."

"Alright," I smiled. "I love you so much, Juvia."

"Juvia loves you too, Gray-Sama," she beamed. "Now, let's eat dinner. Juvia made it special."

Natsu's POV:

After telling Gray my innermost feelings, I trudged to Lucy's house. My entire body felt heavy, and I wanted to cry. I knew that telling him would hurt, but I never could have imagined it would hurt this badly. I raised my shaking fist up to Lucy's door and knocked a couple of times. Levy opened the door. She had on an apron with flour covering the front of it, and a bit of cake batter on her cheek.

"Hey, Natsu," the blunette greeted cheerfully. After realizing the mood I seemed to be in, her smile dimmed a bit, and she said, "I'll go get Lucy..."

"Thanks," I mumbled. Levy gestured for me to come in, and I obliged. I sat down in one of their kitchen chairs and waited for Lucy to come downstairs.

"Natsu, what happened?" Lucy appeared at the top of the stairs wrapped in a bath towel. She bounded down the steps to my side with a worried look on her face.

"I told Gray.."

"And?"

"And he said he needed to think about it," I said, "AKA: he doesn't feel the same way, and he's trying to spare my feelings. I knew this would happen, I just wanted to get it out there. And now that I have... I can move on."

~~~
Do not fret, readers. I know it looks bad, but I have a plan. Gratsu will prevail... eventually. I think. Vote, follow, and all that other shit, plez. Baaaiii...