Chapter Fifteen

Gray's POV:

"Find someone else to obsess over!" Natsu yelled. As he did, his face flushed in the most adorable way. I reached for his hand, wrapping my fingers around it, "What are you--" I began dragging him out of the guild away from everybody else, "L-let go of me!"

"Not yet," I said, and kept making my way farther away from the guild. We had finally walked quite a distance. I stopped, dropped Natsu's hand and turned to face him.

"Natsu," I said, "Don't turn me down without any forethought. Please? Think about it more."

"Why the hell are you so goddamn persistent? Just stop already," Natsu pleaded, "I don't like you. We've been over this so many times now. Just get over me."

"I can't!"

Natsu's POV:

"I can't!" Gray yelled, clenching his fists, "That night... I don't care if you were drunk, you told me you loved me!!"

"I... what?"

"After we were done... you looked up at me with the cutest expression," Gray told me, "You were smiling. It made me so happy. So happy to know, or rather, think the man I've been on love with for years, finally loved me back. And now I feel broken -- like a part of me has been torn out, ripped away from me violently, leaving to bleed out and die. I love you, Natsu. I can't stand that you don't love me back. Please. Please love me back."