Chapter Forty Four

Gray's POV:

"Juvia isn't stupid," Juvia said with a scowl. "Gray-Sama thinks that she doesn't know anything, but Juvia knows everything. Juvia knows that Gray loves Natsu-San. She's known since she first came to the guild." Juvia's eyes were starting to fill with tears. "Juvia was a fool to think that Gray-Sama would love her! In the end, she's just going to be hurt by him... Is this what you wanted, Gray? To fool poor Juvia and make her cry?!"

I felt my heart lurch at Juvia's words. She was right. I did love Natsu. Juvia had just been a replacement since I had thought I would never get Natsu. I felt awful about this whole thing, however at the same time, I was relieved that Juvia knew. It would be easier to get her to understand and accept it this way.

"Don't think Juvia knowing as a good thing, Gray-Sama," Juvia said as though she were reading my mind. "Juvia is still pregnant, whether you love her or not. She still expects you to take responsibility."

"Right.." I said.

"But if you want to go hang out with Lyon, or whatever, then go ahead. Juvia doesn't mind..." Juvia pouted. "She knows you won't fuck Lyon..." I wanted to say something in retort, but everything she was saying was true, so I just nodded.

"Okay," I said.

Natsu's POV:

"I'll do it," I agreed to Lyon's plan. Lyon smiled hugely when I did.

"You mean it?" He said. "That's great! Finally, I can have my darling Juvia all to myself. I won't have to share her with Gray anymore."

"Share?"

"Yeah, share. I've been fucking her longer than he's been dating her, so after this long, it's only fair that I get to be with her," Lyon said with a straight-forward expression. "You understand right? You and Gray slept together before he slept with her."

"Wait... what?!?!" I gasped.

~~~
I forgot to write one of these last chapter. *sigh*. I'm not really sure how, I just did. Not that anyone cares *crying on the inside*. Anyways, I want to end this soon because frankly I get bored writing the same thing all the time, so I want to try some other fandoms. Vote, follow, and check out my other works. Baiiii