Chapter 7

Harry's POV:
Thenext morning me and Ron meet Hermione down in the Great Hall.  I keep expecting her to start ranting about the new teacher but she never does. Huh, that's weird. But nice. When Professor Fitwick hands out our schedules (he got the job after McGonagall became Headmistress,) I'm pleasantly surprised.

Number(s) before each class tell which class hour that class is.

These are the N.E.W.T. level classes. If you scored below the letter next to the class, you will not be taking that class and will instead have a free period. For a list of scores and ranks, please see the 'All About Your Schedule' topic.

Monday:

1 Defense Against the Dark Arts (E)

2 Care of Magical Creatures (P)

3-4 Potions (E)

Tuesday:

1 Transfiguration (E)

2 Defense Against the Dark Arts (E)

3 Free Period

4 Care of Magical Creatures (P)

Wednesday:

1 Charms (A)

2 Defense Against the Dark Arts (E)

3-4 Potions (E)

Thursday:

1-2 Divination(P)

3-4 Free Period 

5 Astronomy (A)

Friday:

1 Transfiguration (E)

2 History of Magic (A)

3 Charms (A)

*Elective: As a third year, you picked three electives. They could have been any of the following:

-Muggle Studies

-Divination

-Care of Magical Creatures

-Arithmacy

-Ancient runes

Your electives this year are those same electives. You may replace any old elective with a new one, however, if you are no longer interested in taking an elective, you may drop it for a free period.

****KEEP  IN  MIND  THAT  YOUR  N.E.W.T.S  WILL  HELP DETERMINE  YOUR  FUTURE  IN  THE  WORK WORLD!!!!

Defense first with the new teacher, cool. Hermione has an similar schedule, except she's taking Arithmacy and Ancient runes. I already am wishing I dropped divination, and I haven't even had my first lesson. "So, you looking forward our first class as 8th years?" I ask.

"Actually, we're the first ever class of 8th years." Oh good, Hermione isn't ill.

"Neat, who do you think will be head boy and girl?"

"Oh, its a Ravenclaw girl and I'm not sure about the boy. We really must go, it would make a simply awful impression if we were late on the first day of class!" She skips off.

"I guess we'd better go." Ron mumbles, obviously less pleased than Hermione about being back at school. I stand up, wipe the crumbs off my trousers and head to class.

Percy's POV:

What a night. I first had an awful nightmare, but fell back to sleep. The second time I wake up kicking I give up. Remembering seeing a lake the day before I head out. The night is cold and crisp, the water cool and inviting. In an instant I jump in. No need to worry about being spotted at this hour. Once under my head clears, the last lingers of my dreams disperse. I feel stronger, more in control, like maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to make it through tomorrow.

When sun starts to filter through the water I surface, scaring some birds. I'm dry, of course. One look at the clock tower tells me I'm late, of course. Ugh. Taking a deep breath I sprint towards my classroom, praying I won't get lost.

A/N

Short, yes. Going to update again today, likely. I just thought it'd get really long if I did his first lesson in this chapter. Life is slow, so that means more updates for you! Please comment, vote and follow, it really encourages me to write more. Thanks for reading my trash, ugh story. I am already starting the next chapter! Oh, should I introduce another demigod? Comment what you want (which demigod, how many demigods ect.) Bye random strangers!