Chapter 11

Percy's POV:

Why would they ask me about demigods? Do they suspect? I can hardly breath; its as if I've been hugged by Tyson extra extra hard. What will happen when Chiron hears? Is it possible that they really did come across it by chance? If so, the fates must rally hate me. Ugh. I cant bring myself to IM camp, what could they do anyway? Maybe my mom, but that idea is immediately discarded, she knows little of demigods and nothing of wizards. Annabeth. Annabeth knows everything. Athena always has a plan. She'll know what to do. I'm about to create a rainbow when I hear noises downstairs, in the classroom. I swear under my breath and am about to draw riptide when I realize that its just the students. My emergency call will have to wait.

The class seems to take three times longer than normal, I guess that's how it is with ADHD. The students seem extra slow today, as if they're trying to keep me from seeing my wise girl for as long as possible. Even when the class is done I still cant IM Annabeth, there's another class before lunch. I think I'm gonna die from to much teaching! 

As it turns out I don't Iris Message Annabeth, she IM's me. Her face is flushed and pinched with exhaustion, as if she's just run a very long distance without any sleep, "Percy, I cant stay long, but I had to tell you. Erebus is rising, and he's not friendly. You've got to make the wizards trust you, so they don't take the wrong side! You cannot, I reapet CANNOT tell them who you are! Stay safe and stay there till you get a sign from camp. I'm trying to get there now." She looks over her shoulders, "Oh gods, there almost here! Promise me you'll stay safe." Her beautiful grey eyes plead with me.

"Only if you'll promise the same." She looks at me sadly, knowing what I'm not saying. Its an  impossible promise, no half-blood can ever guarantee their safety, "I'll do my best, but whos Erebus? And the wizards might already suspect. I need your help wise girl!" She opens her mouth to speak but a deafening roar pierces the air.

"I've got to go! Their almost here! What ever else happens know that I love you, I've always loved you and I always will love you!" The tears begin to steam down her face, and my cheeks are wet too.

"I love you wise girl, nothing can ever change that, not even a god. And it certainly not for lack of trying."  Its meant to make her laugh but we end up just crying harder. I reach out to comfort her but my hand just goes through the mist. And then she's gone. Left alone to face who-knows-what.

A/N

Percabeth fluff. What ever will Percy do? Its short, but whatever. It was to long to put in the last chapter and I couldn't not do it. So, enjoy! Please, please, please comment and vote and follow! This is only my second fanfic and my first long one. Its tacky, its slow, its probably like every other Percy Jackson at Hogwarts story in the world but I'm working really hard on it. So please comment or something just so I know someone's getting some enjoyment out of my writing. Thank you so so so  much for reading this! Good bye my dear random strangers!