Chapter 14

Harry's POV:

Percy's a demigod.  Ok.  Fine.  Yeah, I'm not freaking out at all.  Well, maybe a little.  A lot.  Whatever. Apparently he's a son of Poseidon, who's the god of the sea.  He's the only one because his dad took an oath not to have any more demigod children but he broke it.  Also most half-blood's (another word for demigods, he told us.) aren't as powerful as him. Only a girl named Thaila, daughter of Zeus, a boy named Nico, son of Hades, and a guy named Jason, son of Jupiter. I got really confused at this point because Hermione said Jupiter is the Roman equivalent of Zeus. Percy went on to say that there are actually Greek gods, their Roman equivalents, Egyptian gods and Norse gods (His girlfriend, Annabeth, has a cousin whos a Norse demigod. Except he's dead. But not really... When I asked about the Egyptians he said something about magic camels?) (if you don't get it read Magnus Chase and the Kane Chronicles!) Ron shakes his head like a dog, as If to clear it. Hermione has that look she gets when she's thinking a million thoughts at once, "Um, maybe you guys should go to bed, you know, process what you heard. I think I've given you enough for one night." Percy looks exhausted, maybe a little desperate. Hermione looks ready to argue but I nod, so we head upstairs.

"Bloody hell! he's part god!" Ron exclaims

"Language Ronald!" Hermione looks scandalized, "It is very interesting though. Not entirely surprising."

"Not surprising!?!?!?!"

"Well, he's always been a little different, don't you think Harry?" She looks at me expectantly.

"I would never have guessed it in a thousand years. Do you think anyone else knows?" I respond.

Hermione looks thoughtful for a moment, "I think Headmistress McGonagall knows, she acted different around him."

"Maybe, but I sure am tired. And hungry." Can you guess who said that?

"Well you should have eaten more dinner." Personally, I think if he'd eaten any more he would have burst. "We've got to finish our homework!" The ever diligent Hermione says importantly.  We're at the portrait hole now, but I stop them, "You wont tell anyone, right?" I don't think they would but I have to find out.

"NEVER!" My friends chorus.

"Good." And with that we head in.

Percy's POV:

Annabeth's the smart one, not me. What could I have done? Ok, she'd have come up with some awesome plan to save the world but she's Athena smart. I'm Poseidon dumb. My area of expertise is elsewhere (does anyone else think of the Giver every time they hear that word? No? Ok.)  I pull a picture album out of my desk. All the cabins pulled together to make it for my 17th birthday. The first picture is me, standing awkwardly for my 6th grade school picture. I'm so little! Then there's me, Annabeth and Grover, right before we leave for our first quest. There's a frame Leo made of our Hephaestus TV showing. Annabeth was NOT happy when she saw that! I look through years of quests, pictures of friends long gone. Part of me is sad, but the bigger part is happy we all made it as far as we did. Annabeth isn't dead. She wouldn't go down that easily. The pictures calm me, reminding me no matter how bad it is we've survived worse. Together. But now we're alone.

A/N

Ta da!!! Your next chapter! I'd like to thank plutoandsolangelo because she posted lodes of really nice comments on all my stories:D Thank you so much plutoandsolangelo, you made my day! Anyway, thanks for reading, vote, comment, follow!!! Goodbye Random Strangers!