He stepped closer to Brian with an angry face and an intimidating scowl.
"He is Alexander Hunter. Not a common man who can be wiped away easily. He is fucking dangerous and it takes fucking time to eliminate him. He has killed every man who has even looked at him in the wrong way... But this," he said ,pointing his index finger at his chest
"I have an eye on his life ever since he killed my brother,." He said and diverted his eyes behind Brian's head and remained silent.

"What happened to him?" asked Brian.

"Mind your own fucking business." he said, making Brain choose to keep his mouth shut.
The criminal took in a deep breath and brought his eyes back on Brain.

"I have tabs on him. I will finish. . . . ." before he could complete his sentence his phone rang and he picked it up from the table.

"Jason." He said, greeting the other man.

He silently listened to the person who was speaking and brought his eyes to meet Brian's curious ones.

"Well, thats good. I will follow from there....yeah...keep following him." He said, and ended the call.

He looked at Brian and smiled,
" Hunter is baiting himself."

He picked up the the professional gun that laid on his table and walked towards the door.

"You've got to finish him today..." ,Brian called out.

He stopped near the door and turned his head sideways eyeing him from the corner of his eyes.

"He will fall."

---------------------------------------------------

Rose was in the kitchen cleaning the slabs with all the energy she had in her. Her kitchen was always clean, but she did this to divert her attention away from a certain green eyed man that dominated her life. She had not been to work since three days and she could not accept his absence in her life. She missed him like never before. Now that he was right in front of her, Rose did not want to loose him again. She could not bear the thought of him leaving her. A tear escaped her eyes and she bit her lips with force as she thought about the fight they had in his office. She had hurted him and had spoken to him in a very rough manner. She had never spoken to him this way even when he had hurted her the most, and her actions started killing her every second, the minute she had left his office. She remembered how he had broken the glass with pressure and how the pieces had sliced through his skin. She stopped scrubbing and gulped down the pain that started to built in her throat.

Rose was brought back to her senses when her door bell rang
. She got up, washed her hands and face,tied her hair into a neat ponytail and walked towards the door. She opened the door and faced the person whom she did not want to see at present, but yet died to see.

Alexander stood there, in front of her door, with his hands in his pant pockets as he looked at her with an unreadable expression.
His body and mind relaxed at the sight of his beloved standing in front of him. But yet, he could not go pour all the affection he had for her right now. They had too much to talk.

Rose analysed the man standing there and her heart beat quickened with happiness. He was surely a sight for sore eyes. He was dressed in his blue business attire. He was handsome as ever, but his eyes had lost its shine. It's happiness. He had his left hand bandaged ,and his blood had marked a huge spot on his palm. She had mixed emotions now. She felt happiness, guilt and pain pierce into her body like sharp arrows. She did not want him to see what she felt for him deep inside her heart and hence, she put on her expressionless mask on.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, once she knew that he would not talk anytime soon.

"Why dint you come to work?" He questioned her, without answering her question.