I love her!

[ that is what your dress looks like ... Couldn't find a good one but aye. Now imagine. You in it and yea,. ]
===
[ your p.o.v ]

I walked around people staring at me as I dragged my sword along the pavement with a smirk on my face, I looked at people as I waved my sword in front  of  cars and a scream pierced at it and the cars flew back, many screams were heard and i smiled and laughed, "haha... HAHA...!" I yelled and smiled coming up and I walked as a fox got in front of me and my smirk became bigger, "woah, hold it princess." He said and I stared, "what a sly fox you are." I said and walked towards him, "well, let me just get your akumed thing and everything will be fine!" He said and reached for my bracelet as I slapped his hand away, "no, you listen to me." I said and threw white bracelets at his wrists and they got him as he got pushed against the wall getting pinned against it, "Agh! Let me go--!" He said and I went closer to his face and grabbed his chin, "where's your miraculous?" I demanded and he started to sweat, as he held his fist together, I looked up and saw a red ring and I smirked and I tried to each it but couldn't due to he is taller then me and I sighed. "Hm..." I said and I took my sword and swiped it off his finger and I smiled grabbing it and he detransformed, "cutie." I said and kept him like that and left, "next, ladybug." I said and headed my way.

< third POV >

Black panther roamed the streets, her blood eyes searching everyone, looking for the hidden ladybug.

The black cat jumped in front of the female, "hello, m'lady." He said flirtaciously.

((Not a word: but it is now.))

"Get out of my way you dumb cat." She said and pushed him out of the way as he jumped INFRONT of her, "oh but don't you want my miraculous?"

"You're the easy one... I stick the easy ones for last... They're just a waste of my time anyway..." She said sighing, "c'mon black panther, come get it, come get it out of the way."

The girl sighed and closed her eyes, "you..." She started to say but he ran past her but she stopped him with her sword wrapped around him and pulled him closer, he started to struggle out but the (h:c) haired girl grabbed his ring and put it in her pocket, "two down, one to go." She said and smirked as she chat detransformed and she dropped him as she started to walk again and he looked at himself, "what!?" He yelled and he got up as he ran after but you moved to side making him slam to the ground and he growled.

"AGH!"

A smirk grew upon the girl lips and she continued to walk to find the wanted girl.

~ timeskip brought to you by chat noirs  abs ~

Ladybug spotted black panther and facepalmed herself, "that stupid cat!" She said, "he had one job! One!" She yelled and she just watched the other female as the girl looked to where ladybug was and ladybugs eyes widened as black panther shot a shock near where she was sending ladybug flying across the room and y/n got in as she looked at the frail body, "last one and I'm done." She said as she went to take her earrings but someone stopped her and it was Sean.

"Sean?" Yelled ladybug and sat up, "I got her." He said and ladybug got up as so did black panther and she laughed, "hehe.... I'm not that weak you stupid boy!" She yelled and slammed him to the ground.

"Same with me." He said and pushed her off as ladybug looked for her yoyo but it wasn't there since it had broke, "that means... I can't use my lucky charm..."  She said and she held her ribbons, "oh gosh..."

Sean pushed black panther against the wall and smirked as the panthers eyes turned solid black and kicked him up, he groaned and fell backward as she turned to ladybug her eyes turning back to red, "do you want to do this the easy way... Or the hard way?" She asked and ladybug gulped, "I'm not giving up without a fight!" The spotted girl yelled and the girl nodded, "suite yourself." she said and wrapped her sword against ladybug and brought her closer but ladybug kicked y/n sending her aback and she growled as she went after her but ladybug swiftly dodged, "that's it." She mumbled and threw her sword near her but ladybug caught it and smirked, "your turn.."

Ladybug charged to black panther and in a blinked she almost stabbed her but missed but enough to slice a light cut on her skin, "agh!" Yelled the girl and fell as ladybug smiled and went near her and took her hair out of the ribbons tying her up and putting her against the wall Tied up, "well... I don't have my yoyo.. What am I gonna do...?" She asked and thought for a minute.

"Give me your bracelet..." Demanded ladybug and y/n his her wrist, "no." She said and ladybug went near her more but black panther kicked her and she growled getting up with the sword about to hurt her more but Adrien ran in, "STOP!" He yelled and ladybug looked at him and so did y/n, "don't hurt her!" He yelled and ran towards y/n and held her close to him as she started to kick, "adri--- I mean whoever you are! Get out of here! She's akumed! She can hurt you very bad..." Said ladybug, "if that means I keep her safe then I don't care, don't hurt her! Like you said she is akumed, she has no control of what she's doing, I know she is fighting in there trying to get that nasty bug out of her!" He yelled and looked at ladybug, "I love her... I'm not letting anyone hurt her.. Even if she is an enemy..."

Ladybug groaned as she dropped the sword and looked at her and y/n growled and finally ripped off the ribbon, and got up and went to grip onto ladybug but Adrien stopped her as he grabbed her wrist and pulled the bracelet off and threw it over to ladybug and y/n looked and fell to the ground and looked up at them, "don't do it..." She said as she pulled out Sean's and adriens miraculous.

"Or I will smash these..." She said and looked up at Adrien and Sean knowing whose belonged to who.

Ladybug sighed and vent to y/n as she slapped y/n but y/n stayed put as she still had to miraculous's under her hand and Adrien grabbed y/n's hand, "stop...." He said and looked down as he then looked up back at you, "just stop it!" He yelled and you looked as ladybug smashed your bracelet and your vision turned black and you your head hung down,

"I love you, y/n."

((HAHA SO FAST BUT IDGAF I HAD TO UPDATE AND MAKE THIS BOOK COME TO AN END CUZ YOU KNOW I REALLLLLYYY WANNA MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS SHITTY BOOK.))