Friends again with sean and confusion on the job.

[ look at this amazing drawing @missing_melody-
Drew! Isn't it amazing? 😍 I think it is, if you want I send your drawing, send it to attackontato on KIK or dm it to kiritosgame or titan.eren on Instagram! ]

[ OTHER NOTE: if you like the anime sword art online, read my new story I put out! Tell me how you like it! ]

--

Third person POV

You got singed out after some arguing with the nurses and doctors, but you finally got out, "finally.." Your spiked out as Adrian and Sean moved next to you, "hey, y/n, do you wanna head to an ice cream shop with me?" Asked Sean to you, you were hungry, "Uhm, sure yea." You said and he smiled, "okay let's go," he said and you waved goodbye to the other two and he grabbed your hand as you two walked off to the parlor.

"That bastard..." Mummered Adrian, "don't worry Adrian, she'll get her memory back at some point, then she get rid of Sean." The black haired girl said as they both walked.

"But what if she doesn't..? Should I just move on then..?" He asked, Marinette looked at him, "you can't just tell yourself that you don't love that person, that will make you love her more.. I told myself that over and over, but I stilled loved that person.. But I'm slowly giving up on that person.." She said and he looked at her big blue eyes with his green eyes, "listen, come by the bakery at 6:00, we can talk with tea and cookies, okay?" She said smiling and he nodded, smiling back. "I have to go, I'll see you in 3 hours!" She said and she ran off.

- with you...

"Thanks for the ice cream, Sean." You said licking your (fav ice cream) ice cream.

"It's no problem, anything for a friend... Right?" He asked cocking an eyebrow and you giggled and nodded, "say, why did those other kids Try to make me not like friends with you?" You asked and he shrugged, "I don't know, they always had some hate on me, when I never did anything also."

"Well, that's not very nice..." You said looking down, you then picked your head up to see Sean's face, "I think you're really nice!"

"Heh, thanks y/n," he said and then you two heard a scream, "oh no." He said and YOu looked, "what's happening!?" You asked and he looked at you, "dammit, you don't know how to transform...!" He said and sighed, "okay, your Kwami will tell you!" He said as he shot off, telling you he'll be back.

"A Kwami....?" You asked yourself and you looked around, "what is a kW-"

"Hiya!" Yelled a mini Panther, all black with blue tips.

"AHHHH! W-who are you!?" You yelled and the panther giggled, "aha, silly, I'm your Kwami ."

"My... Oh..."

"Come on, let's transform! The others will help you fight."

"I don't know... Maybe I should just let them."

"DO IT!" The once little cute panther said, but now was a devil.

"Okay! How do I do that!?"

"Simple, just say 'claws out!' "

You nodded and breathed out, "claws out!" Nothing happened, "uh."

"Oh, you have to say my name, it's Zuki."

"Zuki claws out!" You yelled and the panther sucked into your bracelet and you got transformed into panth-noir,

"Wow... This is nice.." You said and you looked around, "Zuki..?" You asked and then sighed, "hm.." You said and walked around looking for Zuki.

"Y/n! What are you doing!?" Yelled a girl with blonde hair, "uh..." You said and looked under the table. "Looking for Zuki... My Kwami.." You said sadly, and the girl face palmed herself. "You stupid, she's in your bracelet! Till you use your special power and then you're out!" She said and you did a 'o' shape with your mouth, "oh... Well I didn't know.."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDNT KNOW!?" The blonde yelled,

"Well.. People told me I passed out for a while and... Yea woke up and didnt remember anything..." You said and the blonde plastered a smirk on her face.

"Oh, I see, well I'm Chloe, daughter of the mayor, I will take your spot, till you feel better..." She said and you questionably looked at her. "Just give me your bracelet and I'll do your job." You nodded and took off your bracelet, seeing like you could trust her.

"Thank you!" She said and she walked off as you de transformed. "Hm." You said and walked to the seat, you then saw a girl in the same Panther costume you were in a second ago.

She ran after three other people, a cat, a ladybug, and a fox.

Why is it just animals?

You asked your self, "y/n! Finally you're here where have you been!" Yelled out the fox.

"I got confused, you know, all this new stuff and all, the blonde behind the mask said and he nodded smiling and the cat growled, "hiss....." He said quietly as you guys just went on.. Well Chloe and the others went on.

"Y/n! USE YOUR STAFF!" Yelled ladybug and Chloe looked and grabbed her staff before getting slammed by a girl in roller blades, luckily not touching.

"Y/n, I know you're sick and should be doing this but.. We told you what to do over 10 times!" Yelled chat noir  and Chloe looked at the ground, "I can't do it.." She whispered to herself and she tried As she got thrown over the roof, "OOF!" She said and she got up, "ugh..." She said and she just de transformed, and Zuki came out, "you're not y/n..." She said and Chloe smirked. "No I'm not." She said and grabbed Zuki putting her in her pocket book.

"I wonder what I can do like this..," Chloe asked as she walked away with the Kwami, and the other three fighting alone, all trapped.

You sitting at the table waiting for Sean...

(( OKAYYYYYYYY HERE IT IS))