Stop.

[ thanks @lady_saki01 for this amazing idea! I OWe you big time. :) I changed a few things cuz Adrien already knows his father is hawk moth.. But I will show how he found out later one ;) ]

[ will contain Violence ... I just had to add some of some point... ]
________
Adrians POV |

I walked up to my house, I sighed as the black figure popped out of my jacket, "Come on Adrian you're gonna be saving y/n's reputation....."

"I know plagg, just.. I don't know..." I said and out my head on the door, "go..."

I nodded as I put on a determine look and I walked inside, "father...?" I said quietly as I walked in, "poor child..." I heard my father say, "hm...?" I came closer and looked through the creak, he grabbed a butterfly and put it in his hands as he was turning it, my eyes opened wide and I shot the door open.

"Huh?!" Yelled my father as he let go of the butterfly before fully transforming it.

"Leave them alone!" I yelled as I grabbed his arms as he threw me into a cart of jars.

"Ugh...." I managed to choke out as I turned my head and saw blood from me, "agh... Glass..." I then saw a familiar  piece  of  jewelry, "y/n's... Miraculous..." I reached out for it but a foot stopped me.

"Oh Adrien boy... Think you can get away with that?" My so called father picked me up by my collar, choking me.

"A-agh... LET GO OF ME!" I yelled and kicked my legs as he brought me over to the edge of the window, "I will drop you.. I am not afraid."

"I-I'm y-Your Son!" I managed to squeak out, "and you think I care? Psh, your mother wanted you not me! You're so pityfull! I never even wanted you."

"F-father... P-please...." "Don't call me that anymore." He said and then two kids walked in, "put him down!" Said one.

"Yea!" Yelled the second, "oh well, well, isn't it ladybug and y/n...oh how weak y/n can be without her super powers." Said my... Fathe- no... My enemy.

|| THIRD PERSONS POV ||

"We said, put him down." Said y/n.

"Fine, I'll put him down." Said hawk moth as he dropped Adrien, "ADRIEN!" Yelled y/n, "LADYBUG
GET HIM! QUICK... I got this guy..." Ladybug nodded as she flung her yoyo down to Adrien as she slipped down wrapping it around a pole and saving him, as sweat dripped down his and her face.

"Little, little y/n you think you can defeat me? With nothing? Just those tiny hands of yours?" You looked down at your hands and you growled, "I can defeat you any day!" You yelled as hair went frizzy every where on you.

"Let's see, shall we?" He asks and you got in position, "we shall...." You replied as he got akumed butterflies after you, you ran as you tripped and landed in glass, "ouch...-- ah!" You screamed as one chased you but you got up and saw your miraculous.

"My miraculous...." You thought as you ran towards it and picked it up.

You were about to slip it on but someone grabbed your collar, "AGH!" You screamed, "I have you now!" He said as an akumed butterfly came near you, "NO! STOP! LADYBUG! HELP!" You screamed as chat noir and ladybug entered, "it's too late ladybug and chat noir, I got y/n, take one more move and I'll akuma her... To be the strongest villain I have ever had."

Ladybug and chat stood still, "put her down...." Said chat and he smirked as he dropped her and the butterfly followed.

"Talk again, and I'll akuminize her."

Ladybug and chat gulped silently, "run....!" Yelled y/n and the butterfly went near her other bracelet.

"GO!" She yelled and with that the butterfly was ordered to akuma her and it went on her bracelet and she growled, she closed her eyes as her eyes turned to a bright red, "black panther, I am papillon, you always wanted to be listened to and accepted, with the power I given you, everyone will listen to you and accept you. But for return, you must get me, sly fox's miraculous, and chat noir and ladybugs... And two targets are right there. Go now, black panther..." He said as he exited the room and you nodded, "yes master...."

You looked different, your skin turned more pale, your bright, blood bath eyes beating into their souls.
Your hair changed different colors too. Your outfit was rights with flat black shoes and a checkered dress of the colors black and white, finishing it off with your hair in (hair style).

Ladybug   grabbed her yoyo and swung it at you but you grabbed it and spun it throwing it, making her go flying, "WAHHH!?"

You walked towards chat noir as he grabbed his staff and aimed it at you but you grabbed it and shook him off sending him flying to where ladybug was, you turned around and looked at the staff as it transformed into a sword with a black handle and blue metal,

"My staff...." Said chat as he groaned, "y/n! Listen to us!" Yelled ladybug, "y/n? I'm not that pathetic little girl anymore.. I'm black panther. And the world will obey by me, and listen to me for once!" You yelled out and they stepped back at how loud it turned out.

"Y/-- black panther... Please don't fall for hawk moths nasty tricks!" Yelled the cat and you smirked as you whispered a scream in your hand and came near chat as you threw it at him sending him flying, hearing your ear piercing shriek, you walked towards him as you reached down for his ring but ladybug wrapped you up and you just sat there smirking as she pulled you towards her and you slipped the sword up cutting the rope.

"WHAT!? THATS NOT SUPPOSE TO BREAK!" Yelled the bug as you arised and looked down at her, "psh..." You walked down, "this is getting boring..." You said and jumped out the window as you jumped from rooftop to rooftop.

"Y/n... Please.. Stop...."

(( yes this was a huge change of the original idea by her, BUT, when I was writing it I was like "what is reader chan became a villain?" SO. YES. It sucks but AYEEEE ))

[[ next chapter soon ]]