Believing and figuring out for real.

( I drew my otp . XDDD )yes Ladyofacat is my Instagram)
--
Your p.o.v

"Adrian." I said and he looked up to me, "I believe you." I said.

"Huh?" He said and wiped his eyes.

"I believe you didn't post that video, but someone must've." I said and pulled away from him and wiped his access tears away.

"I just need to figure out who." I said and smiled at his figure, he smiled and hugged me, "thank you for believing me! I didn't know what to do.." He said and pulled away and was about to kiss me but I put my hand on his lips.

"Woah, woah, woah, we're not dating so calm." I said and chuckled as he blushed and let go chuckling lightly and I looked around. "We should get moving." I said and he nodded as we went to Marinettes bakery.

- TIMESKIP to Marinettes bakery -

We came in, it was closed but we still could come in, I saw Marinette and alya talking so I walked up to them and they saw Adrian, "what is he doing here?" Alya asked, and I sighed.

"I believe he didn't post the video-- I just don't know who did it now." I said, Sean texted me.

Sean: hey Chloe, I can't believe our plan is working, soon I'll have y/n, and you will have Adrian, what's our next step?

I looked at my phone wide eyes. "Uhm, y/n? are you okay?" Adrian asked nudging me and I shook my head. "Y-yea." I said and out my phone away, I'll deal with Sean on my own.

- in Marinettes room.

"So, y/n, you believe Adrian ? What if he is lying," alya said, I shook my head."

"He isn't, I just know he isn't." I said and we just continued talking about this.

- at your house.

Adrian and I were walking home, we stopped in front of My house since he lives down the street,

"Y/n, I'm happy you believe me," he said and I smiled and hugged him.

"I'm happy that you were not  the one who posted the video." I said and mumbled against his neck.

You turned back and Adrian was blushing. "O-o..oh? Yea." He said and looked down, "I have to go now, bye. Chat." I said smirking and I kissed him on the cheek and went inside.

- in your room

I got another text, I looked.

Sean.

I looked back and he sent a question mark referring to the last text and I smirked and decided to calm him.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

"Hello?" You heard the voice at the other end.

"It's me bitch." You said and he chuckled, "oh hey y/n what's up?" He asked.

"Don't you 'what's up?' Me, hm, what's this plan with Chloe you're talking about?" I asked and he stopped talking.

"Uh. Like. To see how much, words we could type?" He said unsure.

"Bull shit. " I said and he sighed,

"Y/n, I just want you!" He said and I laughed, "you know you probably would have gotten me IF you didn't just fucking black mail me, and Fucking lose my faith in you." I said and hung up and threw my phone on the bed, I got another call and I answered "WHAT SEAN!?"

"Uh. It's Marinette." I sighed, "sorry.. Yea..?"

"Uhm, I know who posted it."

"Yea I do to."

"Okay one three say who we know...."

"Okay?"

"1....2....3!"  She yelled.

" Sean"

"Chloe."

We stopped, "they're working together," I said and she was confused I bet.

"He texted me by accident saying it." I said and she sighed.

"I thought Sean was your friend?" she asked.

"I did too."

"I have to go, bye.." I said and hung up.

I'm confused...

HALLO READER-CHAN, hoped you enjoyed this short chappies sorry it's short... >~< and school started like fuck.

Anyway I'm gonna start carrying a notebook for a thing of like a thing of writing the new chapters down-- anyway BYE PROBABLY UPDATE TOMORROW!