Adrian...?

[ holy.. 10k ]
[ another FANART by; @KILLERREBEL15 , it's amazing! 😍 if you want to send Fanart send it to me on KIK: attackontato or Instagram, Titan.eren ]
——
Your p.o.v

I ran  behind a building, now in movies girls in this situation will be hoping the boy comes after her, but in real life half of that is never true.. Sure I lost my memory.. But when I saw Adrian kissing Marinette, I just felt some memory's float back into my head.. I don't know.. I just felt my heart break as I watched them kiss..

I kneeled down as I put my bottom to the ground and pulled my knees to my chest, putting my head in my knees, my sniffling sobs were the only thing you could hear through the silent, cool aired afternoon.

"I don't know anymore..." I said to myself as I sniffled and wiped my eyes and nose, "I guess he moved on." I said as I heard footsteps, I turned and saw alya, "y/n, are you okay..?" She asked and I shrugged, "I don't know..." I said and more tears streamed down my face,

"I just.. Felt... Pain, even though I met him today, and I thought I liked Sean..." I said and I hit my head, "I lost my Kwami, and then I got memories back... But by the bad way." I said as I cried more and alya sat down as she hugged me, "don't worry.. Everything will be fine." She said as I heard more clatter and I turned my head, so did alya as we saw a blonde with green eyes I groaned getting up to go but alya grabbed my arm.

"Let go!" I said and yanked it and she held on. "Sometimes you have to face your problems." She said as she got up and pushed me to Adrian and she walked off with a smug face.

"What do you want?" I growled and he sighed, "y/n, look I'm sorry, I didn't think you were gonna remember me so.--"

"But what if i would have? I remember pretty much what I felt of you then, I loved you Adrian! And, when I saw you kissing Marinette I swear, my heart broke to like.. A million pieces!" I yelled, "if you love Marinette go for it, just you told me you loved me that way before.. Not anymore." I said and walked off as I felt an arm pull me and I felt a pair of lips.

Time froze.

Soft pair of lips on mine, moving in sync, I blushed and pushed him off, "no, I'm not becoming on your party friends getting kissed after you kissed another girl you clearly love!" I said and started to run off and he ran after me.

Patter patter.

Pat pat.

Patter patter.

Pat pat.

I heard as I ran ahead and the male followed behind,

"Y/n, please listen!" He yelled and I shook my head as I walked more, he ran closer and gripped onto my arm and closed me to a wall, "let go of me!" I screamed, "no! I'm not letting go, I'm not losing you... AGAIN!" He yelled and I froze as I stopped,

"Again..?"

"First stupid Sean, then your accident.." He said, answering your question and you stood straight and he held onto you still.

"I don't want to lose you..." He said, "let go, Adrian."

"No!" He said and i felt warm streaks go down my arm, I looked down. Tears?

"Adrian...?"

"Don't leave..." He said and he looked at me, red eyes, tears falling down.

"Not again."

"Let go," I said demanding, he sighed and did so.

"I understand.." He said turning around to leave and I sighed, "Adrian."

He turned around staring at me, "mhm..?"

"Who do you love?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you love Marinette or me?" I asked and he gulped.

"I... You."

"Are you sure?" I asked, "yes, I'm sure!" He said and I sighed, "I'll believe when you prove it." I said smirking and I walked to him as I hugged him.

" prove it, and I'll think about this. " I said and released as I then walked off, bumping into Marinette.

"Marinette?" I asked, "y/n, I'm sorry! I didn't mean for that!" She said and she gave me a cookie, "not much, but I'll do whatever you say too.. I'm sorry!"

"Don't worry Marinette, it was a kiss... Wasn't like he was my boyfriend anyway." She smiled and I smiled back, "I have to go... Goodbye." I said as I left.

Am i actually this weak?

(THANK YOU FOR 10k HOLY CRAP!)