Catching up & figuring out.

( that is what Sean looks like, credit to owner of the drawing! )
--
"Y/n?" He asked back and I smiled and hugged him, "I missed you!" I said and he picked me up.

"I missed you too! Even if it was just 2 days," he said and I chuckled. "You smell like... Salad dressing..?" He said and I blushed, "uh... Some girl dumped it on me- but never mind her- what are you doing here?"

"Well, my parents decided to move here to Paris-- because your parents."

"Why because of my parents ?" I asked, slightly  confused. "Oh I guess they never told you. Well your parents worked with mine for the drawings and photographing," he said and you made an 'o' shaped with my mouth as Adrian came over and looked at me.

"Y/n! Are you okay!?" He asked, he seemed really worried I nodded and he smiled, "good.. Chloe is just, rude." He said and he saw Sean, "who's this?" He asked,

"This is Sean, he's my friend from my home town." I replied, Sean smiled and shook adrians hand, "nice to meet you," he said and Adrian shook back, "nice to meet you too, I'm Adrian."

The bell rang, I sighed, "time to go to class, let's go!" I said and Sean followed, "what class to you Have?" He asked, "designing." I said and he smiled, "me too." Adrian, Marinette, alya, Sean and I walked to the class.

"Today class, we have a new student. Introduce yourself?" She asked and he went up and smiled, "hello, I'm Sean, I hope we can be great friends!" He said showing his sharp teeth.

She moved alya to next to Nino and moved Sean next to Marinette and Marinette and him made friends right away.

Class went on and me and Adrian were talking half of the time and we would chuckle as I heard a scream and my eyes blinked blue. I got up and ran to the window-- so did everyone else and I saw a girl with an umbrella striking ice everywhere and laughing.

I ran out and went in a hallway, "Zuki, paws out!" I said and I waved my hands in my face and my mask appeared and I rubbed my head bringing my ears and I smiled as I ran outside and I had my staff, soon ladybug and chat noir came, and I sAw a new person.

Sly fox.

Sean

I smiled and rang to them as Sean got there and we smiled at each other and chat noir noticed and he seemed a bit jealous. "Les get this girl down!" I said and I ran into the building where stormy was near and Sean came with me, we looked and I started talking, "fling me," I said and he looked at me concerned, "are you sure-- we haven't done that in a while..." He said and I nodded and he nodded and he picked me up bridal style throwing me up and hit me with his tail flinging me near the pigged tailed girl and I grabbed her umbrella and fell as I suctioned my staff to a wall and I hung from that and I got down from ladybug, "thank you, buggy." I said and I broke it as she collected it and let it free, "bye bye, pretty moth!" She said and chat noir and Sean came down and we high fives each other.

"So who are you?" Asked chat noir.

"Sly fox, nice to meet you." He said and smiled.

"Yea.. You too."

"I'm ladybug, that's panth-noir and chat noir." Ladybug said and he smiled, "me and panth-noir go way back," he said and I nodded.

Chat looked more jealous.
What's his problem?

My button beeped, "gotta blast!" I said and I ran off as the rest did, but I didn't know someone was following me..

((Short chapter but. Wanted to get here and stuff 2 chapters in one day! You lucky ducks!))