First day of school.

"Y/N!!" Yelled Jackie and you woke up from your dream, "Agh, what...?" You asked, "it's first day of school! Get up sleepy!" She/he said and kissed your cheek and left and you giggled getting up, you got dressed.

A plain (favorite band/anime/thing/etc) and black (jeans/jeggings/leggings/sweats) to go along, you picked your shoes, you ran to your bathroom doing your hair your normal style and brushed your teeth, you went back in your room putting Zuki in your front pocket and was off, "BYE MOM, AND DAD LOVE YOU!" You then left and walked and put a cracker in your pocket for Zuki to eat.

-timeskip to school (so sorry. ;-; ) -

When you got to school you looked around, you looked to see who you could ask about where the office is, you saw the girl you saw yesterday--- Marinette.

You walked over to her and she was holding a present and with another girl with brown and red tips, "just do it Marinette," the girl said and Marinette was about to girl but then gave up, I then tapped her shoulder, "hi, uh, Marinette?" I asked and she turned around and looked surprised, "oh hi, Uhm, I didn't get your name-- but you go to this school?" She asked and I nodded, "today is my first day, and I was wondering if you could show me where the office is..?" She smiled and nodded, she waved to her friend goodbye and the friend went with the others.

"Who was that?" You asked, "my best friend alya," she said, "anyway, let's go to the office." She said you noticed the present, "why do you have that present? Is it someone's birthday?" She nodded blushing slightly, "yea, it's my crush's, but I can't give it to him.." She said and held the box, "I'll do it." You said and she looked at you, "you don't have to-" you took the box and asked her who it was and she pointed to a cute blonde.

'Damn, he's cute.' You thought and nodded and walked over to him and tapped his shoulder he turned around and you met his green eyes and you held the box to him, "this is from that girl Marinette, happy birthday." You said plainly giving the box to him.

He smiled at Marinette and she waved awkwardly back, "thanks-- hey are you new?" He asked and you nodded, "what's your name and where did you move from?" He asked, "I'm y/n l/n, I moved from c/n/t/n. You?" You replied and he smiled, "Adrian, nice to meet you. we should talk sometime." He said. "Sure," you said he was about to say something till someone pushed you over, "whoops, sorry didn't see ya there." Said the girl and you looked up to see a blonde haired chick.

"That wasn't really nice Chloe," said Adrian to the girl who goes by the name, Chloe.

"Psh, I am way better then that girl," she said and looked at you as you got up and Marinette ran over watching you.

"Hey princess, why don't you just step off?" You said and everyone started crowding around you guys and Adrian and Marinette looked at you surprised.

The blonde snickered, "nerd, who gave you the permission to talk to me?" She snorted back, "Uhm, me?" You asked questionably.

"Sabrina, please take away this little prick." She said turning away, the red haired girl started coming Near you, "wow, sending your servant to do your work for you? Wow, you're making this like a high school drama movie." You said and Marinette giggled.

"My daddy is the mayor, he can get you I huge trouble." Chloe said, "do you really think he would punish me for just standing up for myself? Instead of getting pushed around, unlike Sabrina?"

"Sabrina is my bestfriend," she said and just went inside.

You chuckled, "best friend? More like puppy." You said and Marinette and everyone looked at you surprised, "dang, y/n you got the courage to talk back to Chloe..." Said Marinette. You shrugged, "she shouldn't be treating people like shit," Adrian nodded, "hey y/n, what class do you have?" Adrian asked and you shrugged, "Marinette is suppose to bring me to the office." Marinette slapped her self. "Ugh, I forgot! Okay, let's go!" She said and grabbed your hand and ran to the office and Adrian waved bye.

- after the office -

"So what class?"

"History." You replied and looked ahead.

"Nice, I do too." She said and you smiled and she brought you to the class and the teacher looked and smiled as the class looked.

"Today class we have a new student, come introduce yourself." The teacher said and you went over, "Uhm, hi, I'm y/n l/n and I moved from c/n/t/n, s/n (state name), and I hope we could be friends..?" You said and everyone smiled-- except for Chloe and Sabrina and you sighed knowing they're in there.

"Well, welcome y/n, why don't you sit where nino is, who is next Adrian." She said pointing to the familiar blonde and nino got up and went where the teacher told him and you sat down next to Adrian and he smiled.

"Hi," he said and you nodded and looked at her as she talked.

"Okay today class I'm gonna partner You up with 4 people, and you two are gonna do a history project of what we are learning. " she said .

"I call Adrian~" purred Chloe , "well, Chloe maybe you didn't hear me correctly, ILL be choosing the group." Said the teacher and Chloe grumbled and looked ahead.

"Okay..."

She said and then she said your name.

"Y/n, you will be a group with... Adrian, Marinette, and Nino." You nodded and looked down at your sketch pad.

Later you got in your groups, "well I don't know what we are learning so.." You said and Marinette giggled, "its ancient Egypt, yea I know throw back to 6th grade but it's easy." She said, "so any ideas?" She asked and no one spoke. "How about the heart and the feather? Didn't they when they were mummifying them they took the heart and weighed it on a scale with the feather of truth and if the heart was lighter the person will have a good after life? And if it was heavy, which it is, the person will not have a such good afterlife?"

Marinette nodded, "yea, we can do that." She said and everyone agreed as you started to sketch the idea and Adrian saw, "wow you're good at that." "Thanks." You said and then the bell rung, you packed your book and went to your next class.

- after school -

Adrian, Marinette, and Nino were together and they pulled you over, "hey y/n, do you want to come over my house with Adrian and Nino to work on the project?" "Uhm, sure." You said and felt poking by Zuki, "I'll see you later-" you said and left running and looked at her behind the school, "what?"

"I feel like something is gonna happen..." She said and you nodded as you waited till it was time.

You heard a scream, you took it as cue and looked at Zuki and she nodded.

"Paws on, Zuki." You said and transformed.

Your outfit was all black with white striped along the back and claws on your hands and your mask was all black with on the corners blue
stripes, and the outfit cut till your thighs. your eyes turned to a striking blue and you have panthers ears and tails, your miraculous was your bracelet, and your weapon is a staff with a blue Panther print on it.

"Let's do this Zuki." You said and started running towards the noise.

( and that's the second chapter of this book! I hope it was a little longer then the last, and is almost New Years! If it's passed for you well hope your new year is great! I'll post a new chapter hopefully next year! (Hehe get it.) bye! ~ Cailey )