Fighting adrian and tears.

Crush crusher.
(( THANKS FOR 1K!  READS!))

- crush crushers p.o.v

I cackled a laugh and pulled out my arrow.

"Now go, get me those miraculous!" Hawk moth yelled as I obeyed,

I had a red and black suit, my hair black, my eyes red and my lips black. "Let's do this, crush crusher." I said to myself and I ran to the center of town.

I saw sly fox and y/n.

I smirked and threw my arrow at sly fox as he dodged and smirked as it came back and hit him.

He fell to the ground an y/n shook him , "Sean!" She said and shook him more, he looked up and he broke into pieces.

"What the hell...?" She said as she looked at me and I went up and grabbed his ring as I put it in my pocket, "one down, two to go." I said and y/n clawed at me but I blocked it.

"You can't beat me, y/n, I'm simply to strong for you~" I said and ran off and saw ladybug, I smirked as I grabbed my arrow and threw it at her missing Her she turned around and I grinned as it came back to me,

"Hello, buggy." I said and she growled, "you won't get me!" She said as she threw her yoyo at me and the string attached as I got out of it before she pulled it over and I felt a frame attack me from behind and o turned around to see y/n.

I smiled and went to her and she looked at me, and I looked at her.

-- Your p.o.v

I threw my staff at him as he grabbed it and I sighed and went near him, slightly afraid and slightly not.

I smirked and I thought of a plan, I came near him and I pulled out my claws.

"Give me sly foxs miraculous." I demanded and he chuckled, "look, sweetie, you're cute, but I'm not giving it that easy." He replied and and looked at me.

"How about, you give me a kiss and I will?" He said puckering his lips and closed his eyes leaning in, and I chuckled , "okay." I said and punched him as he groaned and the ring fell out of his pocket as I grabbed it. "Haha!" I said and ran off.

- 2 hours later -

It's just me and crush crusher.

Ladybug and Sean got hit, I have both their miraculous and now I need to rip his best he has on.

I ran at him as he dodged and but I hooked my hand onto  his arm and made him fall as I got up and pinned him down and I looked at him.

"Adrian, snap out of it! Don't let this akuma get to you!" I said and he growled as I sighed and I had him pinned and I remember what ladybug did, kiss. True loves kiss , I didn't want to do it, but just to get this best I will and he was kicking and squirming and I planted my lips on his and he stopped and his eyes widened and he stopped as I smirked and I ripped his best as the akuma flew out, since ladybug was still broken, I had to let it wonder off.

I waited till I saw that adrians lips were not black and I then pulled away seeing it was normal and his eyes were widened and I got him help, I tossed the miraculous's to ladybug and sly fox as ladybug sighed, "I have to go!" She said and ran and Sean had to too, he hugged me and then he kissed my cheek leaving.

I looked at Adrian and I saw him looking down, "next time--" I started as I heard a sniffle and i looked at Adrian and I saw tears fall as his cheeks were red and he was looking down.

"Adrian...?" I asked and went to him moving his head up as I saw warm, salty and wet tears falling down his pale face.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry!" He said and cried more tears, "why're you sorry?" I asked and he looked at me.

"You hate me! I let a stupid akuma get to me! I almost killed people..!" He said and he cried more, I pulled his head up and I took off my mask.

((YES I KNOW YOU CANT TAKE IT PFF BUT GO WITH THE FLOW KID.))
--
I looked at him, "Adrian, if you did post that video, I am actually mad, but if you didn't then I need proof." I said, "y-y/n.. I would never post that! I'm not that person!" He said, "then who did?" I asked and he shook his head, his eyes red and puffy.

"I-I- I don't know! But it wasn't me! I swear on my moms grave!" He said and I looked at him.

He did tell me about his mother and I saw tears stream down more.

And without thinking, again, I kissed him.

Our lips moving in sync, I then pulled away from him and looked at him, he looked at me and I looked at him as I de-transformed and I was myself and he sniffled, "I love you, y/n, I wouldn't post that video ever in a million years." He said and hugged me.

I stayed there and felt bad for accusing him, but something tells me he could be lying, or... Someone else..

-

THIS IS SHORT BUT UGH.
I'll try to make the next chapter longer!

No hating me please!!! - Cailey