Meeting them.

(That is what you look like in your form, except different hair color and skin color, ignore my bad handwriting and drawing please. XD )

I ran to the building that I was a top of a party, I then saw Adrian and he was smiling but it faded when he noticed no one was having fun. "Hm.." I said  and saw a guy with bubbles. "Nino..." I thought, he always have bubbles. Then I saw him being two people into the sky with bubbles and I gasped quietly and then stood up, "sorry to bust your bubble, but party's over." I said and the bubbler looked at me.

"No-one bursts my bubble, girl." He said and I smirked, "then what am I doing?" I asked as I saw a little bubble and popped it,

The bubbler then shot bubbles at her but she dodged them and took out her staff and ladybug ran up behind her, "who are you?" She asked, "panth-noir. You?" I asked casually, "ladybug... You-" "watch out!" I said and blocked the bubble coming at her, "no time for talking, let's go." I said and started running behind a building with ladybug.

"We need to wait for chat noir.." Said ladybug, "if he doesn't come in five minutes I'm leaving and you can wait for your special boy." I said and stood up, I saw a boy climb down and he smirked, "hello m'lady." He said and I growled and showed my pointed teeth, "no flirting time, loverboy." I said and pushed him away, "any ideas?" I asked and ladybug laid ideas that I liked and we went with her second one.
--
((Okay so I forgot the first episode and I'm plainly too lazy af to actually re-watch it so I'm gonna flow with this, and I FOrgot  what lucky charm ladybug got so gonna flow with that too k? Don't get mad.))
--
Ladybug and chat noir went on one side of a building and I went on the other as I got my staff, "clawspike." I said as the paw glowed up and my hand started to glowing showing I was ready and I jumped down quietly and went behind the bubbler and I grabbed his bubble stick as I touched his hand with my other and he couldn't move it, "have a nice day!" I said and i threw it up to chat noir who used his power to break stuff onto the bubbler to make him stop from running after me and he threw it to ladybug and she snapped it, catching the akuma and cleansed it as the parents came back, the clean got cleaned.

And Nino turned to normal, we all smiled as my paw ran out, "gotta blast!" I said and ran out of there and went behind the building and went back to normal and breathed out. "Phew..."

Zuki came out of my bracelet and I put her in my pocket giving her a cracker, "we did good." I said and I got up acting like nothing happened and I bumped into Adrian and Marinette, "oh, hey guys.." I said and Marinette smiled.

"Hi!" She said, "do you still want to go to my house?" And I looked at the time, "I have time." And Us three and Nino, went to Marinettes house.

If everyday is like this, it's gonna be a Long time.

( done with chappies 3, yes I said I would post it tomorrow but hey! Oh whale. But 4 might be tomorrow, anyway, bye bye, next will be about the project.)