Chapter Seven

After our long and well needed conversation I let her go to bed considering it was probably six in the morning. However I wasn't ready to go back to 'home' so I kept riding until I found a café that was opened. As I walked in it was empty to no surprise so slid into a booth. It was a nice café, it was styled like an American diner which gave it charm. The workers also looked content which made it better as I did not want to see a dull worker changing the mood. I ordered a large strawberry milkshake and found a book to read.

Looking up when I felt some movement next to me, I never realised that I fell asleep. Looking to my left I saw jase beside me.
"You're finally awake sleepy shae."
"How did you find me here?"
"Well I followed your scent to find you with a friend and then I followed you here. When I walked in you was asleep with your head in the book."
"Okay but why follow me are you some kind of stalker!" I said smirking as he started to blush, it was cute.
"NO! My... Mum was worried about you and told me to look." Seeming as if he accomplished a goal, he smiled appealingly. "Besides I wanted my bike back." Trying to seem cool as he shrugged it off.
"Oh! I didn't know it was yours and my friend that you saw, she's in love with it and can't wait to ride it."
"So I'm guessing you have had quite a day." He chuckled softly like a child when talking to their crush.

I started to tell him about Kenzi and Cami before leaving the café. When we got home he didn't say anything to anyone about why I left. He's perfect to me; the way he smiles genuinely, tries to protect me from witty remarks, even the fact that he'd let me talk and not say anything so I can get it all out, he's a prince in my eyes. A prince of honor, grace and integrity.
If Jase wasn't here I wouldn't know how to handle myself as a result I probably would have ran away.

We carried on talking throughout the whole day and went to bed together again. This became a routine for the week until I was gratefully reminded that I had school. Luckily jase showed me all the routes and go to places for school. Hopefully it'll go well! Jase said he'd hang out with me at break and lunch and walk me to my lessons like a tour guide. I've become really close to him and feel like we're starting to know each other better. We've become really good friends maybe more but I still can't trust, I'm trying but I've got a gut feeling that something is going to go terribly wrong. I hope it doesn't though because I'm really starting to like him.

My first day of school has had a jump start to the sound of Jase waking me up. This is not a nice change, it is too early. How do people get through this? After an hour I can hear some of the guys calling my name so I had to run down to find them in the car waiting. "Just because you can't put some effort into looking decent, doesn't mean you can stop others trying to look good." Directing that at all of them but mostly Callum.
"Trust me people love how I look you'll see." Giving a half laugh which only sent a shiver down my spine.